The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh right. Also I've noticed that werewolf games cause a sudden surge of online members around this time right here.

Posted

It does really. People come to keep track of Werewolf and end up wandering the forums to find something to do I guess.

Posted

It does mention in the Day 1 post that wolves weren't allowed to kill so that's probably why we started night 0

Posted

Some games decide to start on day 1, some start on night 0. This one started on night 0, meaning that we could make actions before the first day. Downside to starting on night 0 is the possibility that someone might be killed by wolves before the game has even really begun.

just to double-clarify for all you quadratic octagons:

though the wolves couldn’t kill last night anyway, I guess, it being night 0 and whatnot.

Posted

T1G because his signiture seems to be designed to give people seizures. JUST LIKE A WOLF.

Posted

Aethix because his avatar is downright terrifying.

Posted

T1G because his signiture seems to be designed to give people seizures. JUST LIKE A WOLF.

I would hesitate from voting to lynch T1g, since we still don't know exactly what his deal is or if he has one. For all we know that number crunching host of ours could be sowing distrust. Alternatively its possible the odd thing about him could be a suicidal win condition.Hard to say so early in the game.

Posted

Aethix

:3

Posted

I guess we have to have a bandwagon then? Are we going after Aethix? I think we are.

Also, are we meant to know who our partners are? I know the character who I'm partnered with, but not who's playing them.

Posted

Well sine the clock is ticking and we are getting next to nothing on the info meter, other than chase being redirected when he did nothing I guess I will vote Aethix as well :<

Posted

sorry about not saying anything yet. i really dont know whats up but if were running out of tiem then i guess ill vote for Aethix

Posted

Random lynching already? I don't like it. I shall refrain from voting.

Posted

It isn't random lynching. His avatar is a squidding abomination.

Seriously, it's day 1. No one likes it :/

Posted

Random lynching is pretty much what results from day 1 anyway. Aethix still has time to make an argument. There are few people who will actually have any good reason why they're not the wolf that they would like to admit at this stage anyway. I doubt there's much we can do besides randomly lynch folk off, when it comes down to it. The only good way to decide who to kill is by choosing those we think will post the least, or for the wolves, the most.

And therefore I am not a wolf, because I post a lot! See!

Posted

But yeah, Aethix still has time to inform us if we need to know anything about him.