The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd rather use the Day 1 vote on someone who still hasn't even posted at least once in the thread, rather than someone who is actually active and will be reliable and stay active and being ousted with "his avatar sucks" + bandwagon!!!

Tappy I haven't seen you at all yet, get in here and confirm you're active and playing or something. 16 hours remainnnnn chop chop

Posted

Cascade is the virus destroying Werewolf, breaking bandwagons and making sure the game gets nowhere by encouraging reasoning. And when reason is brought into day 1, nothing is achieved, because there is no reason to be found. And so we are divided, and thus we fall. I think Cascade is pretty shifty for that reason precisely.

But really, retract. If nothing happens in the next while, I'll vote Tappy, or whichever inactive person we decide on next. Or Ammonsa, for leading a bandwagon against someone for their avatar. Though I doubt she meant to start a bandwagon, unless she's in wolf cahoots with Sahaqiel. I'm pretty sure it's the common thing in Werewolf to always kill Aethix because he's the only decent player here.

Ammonsa is the shadiest, for sincerely requesting information from Aethix after running a blind bandwagon against him. He really has no reason to give any information anyway, seems like the whole bandwagon was a ploy to squeeze some information out of Aethix. Doesn't even matter if we get any information though, does it, Ammonsa? As long as we look like a townie, isn't it, Ammonsa? Just got to play detective and everybody will see you as a player to trust, wont they, Ammonsa?

The moods change with the avatars, Mr Hufflepuff is on the case!!! Leave no snake unkilled, and you my dear Slytherin, are a snake in the grass, waiting to be KILLED.

I don't really think that though.

Ammonsa likes this

Posted

you know how many hours remain, you dodecagons?! four squared! two to the fourth! eight times two!

also known as the number of players!

quit subtracting from the time and add something to the thread!

Posted

To be completely honest, I had no intention in starting a bandwagon. I didn't know Sahaqiel was going to vote with me lol.

Sure, we always end up random lynching on day 1 but really Cascade you're a dipshit if you assume I was serious about voting for someone because of their avatar. You're a dipshit anyway, but for unrelated reasons.

Oh, also, I think its kind of unfair to vote for Tappy who has never played Werewolf before on the first day. If he still hasn't replied in 10 hours I'll vote for him but really, come on.

CaptinBenny is the other person who hasn't talked yet (yes, she talked in night 0 but not in day 1)

Posted

I haven't had a chance to post in here, I still have my werewolf training wheels on, so I'm not used to it all.

Sorry :(

Posted

I know that it's not helping any, but I'm probably not going to vote until the next day phase. There's just no good choice at this point, and I don't want this to become MLP werewolf where all I did was bandwagon with no clear reasoning.

Because that would be bad.

Posted

Then don't bring it up in the thread, please. If we're going to continue this, let's move it to private messages, rather than causing a mess here.

Back to werewolf; oh look my vote to get someone to start posting worked. retract

Posted

keep your diagnals and divadends elsewhere, you polynomials. the clock is ticking down to your demise, zeroes!

Posted

Its unfortunate but T1g hasn't posted. Its very difficult to guess what his specialty might be now. Even if we learned, we have minimal time to mount any sort of counter to it if it turns out to be dangerous. I would stray towards the path of caution, no random lynchings, take the wait and see approach.

Posted

so who hasnt said anything yet? that t1g guy and captin?

also i forgot to say that my action was succesful and nothing else happened.

Posted

I'm pretty sure that Mr./Mrs. random-gibberish-involving-copious-B's-and-V's, whoever you may be, would know that it's a bad idea to lynch me.

And what makes my avatar an abomination? Just because it screams "Hey there, little girl, wanna make a contract?" in a creepy old man voice, does that really make it an "abomanation?" Really?

Posted

Yeah thats exactly why lol

Retract

CaptinBenny, she still hasn't talked this phase.

Posted

I haven't seen CB around, she did send in a night action right? Or receive her role or something else whatever

Or did she like sign up a year ago and disappear from history

Posted

I mean, she posted at the start of the thread, but not at all this day.

Posted

Yeah, CaptainBenny.