513 posts in this topic

Posted

what did you do?

Posted

killed the wolf

Posted

ふふふふふ:3

Posted

ok so. night 1- my action succeeded.i'm glad you liked the ramen Saha. my treat. =w=

night 2- my action failed. i slammed into an invisible wall. no cool. =3=

also Saha what did you find so interesting? and i'm thinking night 0 the wolves couldn't attack as is every first night in the werewolf games and in night 1 the invisible wall probably stopped them as well since multiple people seemed to be effected by it.Still, there were people un-effected by the wall which leads me to believe that they were either redirected or were the cause of said wall. That's just my hunch though.

Posted

My action works despite walls, I assume. Doesn't seem like my action would be affected by walls anyway.

Posted

killed the wolf

wait WHU?? Chi didn't post anything about a wolf kill? What happened to you guys last night? And i'm going to assume Saha and Teto are a couple since you both know about it. =.=

Posted

i think they said it because nothing happened? i dont know... im confused ._.

Posted

i'm thinking night 0 the wolves couldn't attack as is every first night in the werewolf games

i said as much.

clocks ticking, people.

Posted

My action works despite walls, I assume. Doesn't seem like my action would be affected by walls anyway.

Same with mine.

Posted

The walls seem like a jailing ability. I don't know how many of you guys play werewolf outside of hnet but in a lot of mafia games they have a role called a jailer. The jailer can lock 1 or 2 or however many people the GM decides into...well, jail or walls. Usually the jailer can communicate with the jailed people and interrogate them but this could be a variation that just blocks a lot of peoples abilities, or only allows them to be used in the jail.

Posted

Oh yeah! I saw that ability when I played mafia on SC2 xD

It'd depend on the wording of the invisible wall description, I suppose.

Posted

We can't be sure that multiple people were targeted by this invisible wall ability. If it is like a jailer, then it's possible that one of them was the target and the other two ended up targeting the person who was jailed. Not asking for people to start telling who they targeted.

Also Rika, did this happen to you yesterday? My notes say you mentioned being blocked, but didn't give any details on why it happened.

Posted

But really, I'm suspicious of Sahaqiel since I'm not even on his team and he implied he was in another thread. I played along because I thought it was funnier that way. Might be the sort that needs to be killed to win or something though. Or he could just be doing his annoying thing where he actually plays the character he's been assigned, and therefore ruins the game for everybody else by being annoyingly cryptic.

Posted

Not gonna lie, last night I redirected Necropolis into a random player.

Posted

Ah. I see. So who knows what I actually did or who I targeted.