The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

is there anyone who we think is kinda suspicious? the sahqiel person makes me confused a lot too...

i mean sahaqiel

Posted

We can't be sure that multiple people were targeted by this invisible wall ability. If it is like a jailer, then it's possible that one of them was the target and the other two ended up targeting the person who was jailed. Not asking for people to start telling who they targeted.

Also Rika, did this happen to you yesterday? My notes say you mentioned being blocked, but didn't give any details on why it happened.

Yeah, I was block by a wall as well yesterday.

Posted

I wasn't blocked by anything.

Posted

i dont remember if i said it but i wasnt blocked i think. Chimetals is kinda vague

Posted

Sahaqiel is cryptic, but he's been honest so far.

CaptinBenny, why did you give Sahaqiel the ramen? If you're town, you could have definitely waited to use it until you found out more about people. If you're a wolf, well, we have our answer.

Posted

I gave Saha stomache-wrenching ramen cuz i like to troll him when ever possible. My ramen makes it so other people's abilities don't work. Kinda like a negate effect with horrid vomiting. idk how long the effect goes for, i'm guessing only the durration of the night.

also i seem to find this game more fun if you use your ability(s) whenever possibly (aka every night) and since mine has the perk of potentially imobilizing a wolf, why wouldn't i want to use it?

and if Saha's been honest so far, as you say, I would like for him to elaborate on why/how he killed a wolf last night.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Hey, that's fair and it's part of the game.

But if you are town, please try and make intelligent and/or informed uses of your ability. That's all I ask.

Posted

Well we were given night 0 to use our abilities. If we'd done nothing we wouldn't have evidence for the future. If more evidence mounts against Sahaqiel, we can also have the fact that no wolf kill was made on night 0, while Sahaqiel was also blocked that same night. There's no way to make an informed decision without information, and there's no way to get information without experimenting or taking chances.

and if Saha's been honest so far, as you say, I would like for him to elaborate on why/how he killed a wolf last night.

He didn't. He said he found something interesting, someone asked what he found, then I said "we did it", then was asked what we did, and I said "killed the wolf".

It was an elaborate joke. Not very elaborate though. Actually it was kind of simple. And no, he isn't my partner. He made that joke in the signup thread and I thought I'd keep up the joke, but I've decided no, that's dumb.

I suppose I could have left him to answer that question himself, so something could be made of his reply, but he'd likely say the same as I just said, or, going by his posting style just now, act all confused while saying nothing at all "???"

Posted

Well we were given night 0 to use our abilities. If we'd done nothing we wouldn't have evidence for the future. If more evidence mounts against Sahaqiel, we can also have the fact that no wolf kill was made on night 0, while Sahaqiel was also blocked that same night. There's no way to make an informed decision without information, and there's no way to get information without experimenting or taking chances.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Pittoo said that wolves weren't allowed to kill on Night 0 period.

Posted

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Pittoo said that wolves weren't allowed to kill on Night 0 period.

Oh right. My mistake then.

Posted

while Sahaqiel was also blocked that same night.

Saha was blocked by me with my ramen.This has been establish.

Posted

Saha was blocked by me with my ramen.This has been establish.

Yeah, I was referencing the fact you just said that for the sake of the example.

Posted

I have... learned

something... interesting :3

Posted

Does that interesting thing have to do with ellipses?

Posted

Can we... learn it... too? e_e