Ganny

Aethix

Linox

That1Guy

Zaelus

Silver Moon

CaptinBenny

Tappy

Come forward guys. Remember, the wolves can communicate with each other. They have the upper hand. This is our way of working together and fighting back. We can single out wolf teams and have a much higher chance of success.

Posted

Well, i'm in a bit of a pickle with my partner since they have decided to remain silent. =.=""""

I will say that i have only one partner and we both town. (at least to the best of my knowldge and what Chimetals has informed me with)

Also, i'm alittle worried about this plan of ours. there are MANY ways Chi could have hidden a wolf's existance from other player INCLUDING their partner(s). Idk it just seems too easy and novice for Chime tals to have the wolves found out and picked off so easily.

Posted

I think it would be better if we just lynched someone randomly.

Zaelus

Posted

Zaelus

Posted

T1G

Since we haven't heard anything.

Posted

If t1g can't even defend himself in a thread I see no need for him to stay.

Can it be noted that t1g has been on the forums. Not posting is just t1g being a dick and obnoxious

Posted

At this point puppy Logical reasoning and proper debate.

T1G

First i'll ask if it's okay with my partner (Unless he's already going to post, in which case lol) then I'll post our team.

Also, how would a 17-player game be balanced? I'm thinking that either the wolves are the three-person team(Which doesn't make sense, but then again it is TWEWY) or they just have no partners whatsoever.

Posted

In case you didn't notice, I said that t1g is in a three person team with Tappy and someone else. I doubt they're wolves, though, from spying on their conversation.

Posted

Oh, nevermind. Then again I did say it was unlikely, so I guess I'm just generally an idiot?

Anyways it's probably the no-partner thing in that case.

Posted

It's possible that the wolves are among us, and by that I mean they could be our partners. Something to keep in mind when sharing info with them and such.

Posted

i think linox is right because putting all the wolves together would make it too easy?

yea i think thats something the gm would have thought of.

Posted

I hope you're squidding.

That would be incredibly biased toward the wolves. They're wolves AND they get a town partner? Yeah, right. If that were true, the wolves could just mention who their partners are to the other wolves, what their powers are, and start picking them off as they see fit.

Posted

Plus any wolf whose partner gets killed of winds up dead. Town would have a ridiculously easy time killing wolves.

Posted

vote count

t1g--8--necropolis, teto, knuckle, linox, Ammonsa, dignix, Aethix, Silver Moon

Zaelus--2--Saha, Chase

9 to lynch

my ability to hit the web is kainda bad right now, ill try to think of a night phase announcement today in exchange for it, sorry i took so long (although the posting rate is kainda slow, honestly)

Posted

I know something that would rid us of wolves rather quickly.

Everyone, announce your partner. If you don't, you're a wolf. If you do, hey welcome to town.

If everyone does, we know who to lynch next the moment we get a wolf.

I'm teamed up with Silver Moon. Our strat for this game is complete and utter honesty no matter what.

Also, T1G, just to speed up this process.

I'm voting in a game of werewolf