The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

vote count

Cascade--(5)--Aethix, Silver Moon, Linox, teto, Zaelus

after everyone stopping discussion after three days, like the good little players they are, the conductor takes way too long to come back, makes a quick vote count, determines no one gets to see blood, sadly, and proceeds to kick off night 4.

sorry that took so long, guys :< im not gonna host another game till i get the clockwork action my other game had :< but i am gonna finish this one, i swear.

Posted

I know that it's night and all but couldn't you just decide that majority rules in this case because no one really payed attention to the thread? I mean, if no one votes it's impossible to get up to 11 votes, or however many it was.

Just lynch cascade

Posted

Like I'm that easy to get rid of, guys. Nice try lol. :>

Posted

Everyone wakes up after a long sleep and stretches. Except a quick head count reveals that not everyone is actually there. A quick headcount reveals that Sahaqiel has vanished!

Saha was Joshua, Town.

A spiderweb tent, gray as sky, settled in the crook of a lower branch. Rob pulled the branch down in two quick steps. The hand torch drew like a gun and ignited offending squirms.

day five begins now, fourteen players, eight to lynch.

Posted

Okay, I believe we were voting for Cascade. Unless anybody has some juicy new leads.

Posted

The only reason people voted for me was because I was inactive. I'm back now. Hi hello. Get a new reason to vote me out or a new lead guys.

Actually before anyone starts the whole "Chase died behind the walls and Cascade was also there she might be the killer!!!" theory is moot since I was inactive and on leave at that time, so somehow I don't think I could've killed whilst not going on the forums lol. idk bros.

Posted

Fair enough, we've still got Rika Code and Ammonsa to be suspicious of.

Posted

oh...

Posted

A GHOST!

Also...does this mean Saha was chase's partner? It would make sense considering the two's identities...

Posted

Chase and Saha were partners. It was mentioned about two days ago, I think.

So who's still paying attention to this game?

Posted

I don't think it's so much that we weren't paying attention as it was we forgot.

Posted

I'd post but seeing as me and Rika are partners the odds are against us.

Posted

I learned nothing and my ability was successful.

Posted

I'd post but seeing as me and Rika are partners the odds are against us.

How do you mean?

Posted

I didn't learn anything. We redirected Ammonsa into Rika, although I'm not sure if Ganny is playing anymore? Oh well, redirecting doesn't tell me the outcome of the two people's night actions.

I was going to vote for my FOS from yesterday, but I've decided to instead go for Rika. She has been quiet most of the game, so she's either laying low or inactive. One is suspicious, the other is dragging us down.

I'd write a paragraph on the logic and evidence but my head hurts maybe I will if someone questions my decision.