The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

AAAAAAAAAAA LYNCH GET????

Posted

yup, stand by for night phase.

Posted

Rika--8--silver moon, teto, aethix, linox, CB, Necropolis, Cascade, Knuckle

Rika is ushered to the gallows, neither resisting nor speaking, and generally being as accommodating as possible to her condemners. on her way up, someone sneezes, and she stops to offer them a tissue. When she finally gets to the stage, she puts the noose around her own neck complacently. The snaps their fingers and a dragon noise swoops down, decapitating Rika, and carrying the rest of her body off for a snack later.

Rika was Shiki, Town.

Night 5 begins now!

Posted

bollocks

Posted

You puppying morons.

Chase likes this

Posted

Sorry for acting on evidence.

Posted

lol the deleting dead players posts wasn't a baseless threat, btw. stop breaking the rules please.

Posted

So ban me.

I just find it ironic that the only one joking around (me) is actually the only one taking this game seriously (besides Pittoo).

I quoted a post that was already in this thread. Word for word. There's nothing in the rules against that.

Posted

You're dead. It means, you're not allowed to talk anymore. No matter whatever your post says. It gives teams an unfair advantage if dead players continue to attempt to help their team. :/ it's not hard.

Also lol. I'm sorry for being inactive before but, hard to get back into this when nobody posts for like days at a time. :V but really stop pls

Posted

No, see, it doesn't. The post I quoted is in retrospect. Everything in the post is known, now. And it's too late. I quoted the post because I've been SCREAMING at town, both before and after my death, and they've been pissing around like morons. It's infuriating to take something more seriously than everyone else, because you're the only one that actually cares about an outcome.

The post only proves I was right. It doesn't give the town any unfair advantage. They missed the boat the moment they killed Rika. And, if you look back, I didn't say a damn thing about not voting for Rika after my death. I simply told them to review information that they already had at their disposal. Certainly not unfair, though they chose to ignore me. Which is fine. This is particularly why I hate getting stuck with town. No communication. Blind luck winning.

Posted

The point of the town faction in mafia is that they cannot communicate outside the thread, or with any players, including dead players. This is like, the most basic rule of Mafia ever. Please, stop.

This is when I wish the admins hadn't taken away member's ability to open/lock their own topics... sigh. so petty.

Posted

I KNOW they can't communicate outside of the thread. But like I've said a million times before, if town would work together, talk, sort everything out in the thread, be honest...there would be no issue. Town would win every time. It's only because people buy into the whole paranoid werewolf shenanigans. They don't trust and that leads to a wolf kill and botched lynches. Not to mention this particular town has been fairly lazy and/or laissez faire about the whole game.

But, yeah, you're right. I shouldn't be posting in the thread. I'll stop. I'm sorry for breaking the rules, I'm just pissed right now. Not just from this game, but from a lot of things. I'm going to drink. Goodnight/morning/whatever.

Posted

Thank you (: enjoy your drinking i guess lol :V

Posted

A sixth sunrise dawns, more than the conductor was expecting when this game started. The conductor didnt really expect a specific number of days to go by, just that there was going to be more blood. "Lucky for you, things have been picking up." With the timing of an error message, he addresses the sleepy crowd as they show up. splayed behind him is the corpse of Necropolis--Ken Doi, Town, saving everyone the trouble of bothering with a head count.

E-mail takes too long to respond to, resulting in continuous inbox overflow for those who receive a lot of it. Treat all email responses like SMS text messages, using a set number of letters per response. Since it’s too hard to count letters, we count sentences instead.

Day 6 begins now, seven to lynch.

Posted (edited)

Who's still paying attention to this game?
Post if you are. A head count of active players is necessary.

Edit: Due to double post.

Edited by Linox (see edit history)