Im a skeleton

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Right so I sorta skipped the introducing myself bit and went straight to the acting like a skeleton bit. But uhhhh yeah. Anyways I was introduced to this place through a game of irl werewolf, which was fun but much more difficult than expected. Then the person running it told everyone that they played it here so here I am.

I hold the sad distinction of never having owned a n64, so I sorta missed out on Ocarina and Majoras mask when they would have had their maximum appeal to me. I could play them now but I don't think it would be quite as immersing from my position now. This has led to me never really being attached to the Zelda franchise. A sad, sad state of affairs I can only hope being an active member of hyrule.net might cure. So yeah. There's my 2 bits.

oriflameacadahogar likes this

Posted

I'm not so attached to the N64 games, since I had a Sega Megadrive and then a Playstation. First I played was Wind Waker on Gamecube, so it's my favourite. Honestly not really played many games for being on a Zelda forum. A lot of people here are actually just friends of members some of the time actually.

Pleased to meet you though, you're cool <: Hopefully the Werewolf games will be starting up again, now that we've all had a long break from them (on here at least).

Posted

Sahaqiel

Posted

I hold the sad distinction of never having owned a n64, so I sorta missed out on Ocarina and Majoras mask when they would have had their maximum appeal to me. I could play them now but I don't think it would be quite as immersing from my position now. This has led to me never really being attached to the Zelda franchise. A sad, sad state of affairs I can only hope being an active member of hyrule.net might cure. So yeah. There's my 2 bits.

i never had controller time as a kid, so i never got through OoT or MM either. go for the 3DS OoT if you want, its very nice, very portable, etc. and links face looks better :3 no worries though, and welcome <3

Posted

Thanks I appreciate the recommendations. Will have to get around to some of these soon.

Posted

I never would've guessed it was Saha who led you here. :V But welcome! and enjoy yourself here :)

Posted

oh my god whats your irl name

trust me its cool to say it

is it misserlou is it donovan

Posted

Nah. I'm an acquaintance from swic. Name's Aaron.

Posted

I've been her for almost 2 years. Surprising.

Posted

still a skeleton after all these years :o