Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fierce Diety might be the Fourth Triforce

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi, I think nintendo has left some loose ends in the Zelda series and i use facts from the many other games I've played to try and clear some stuff up, for example has anyone ever heard of the tetraforce theory, well basically it says that there is a missing fourth piece. I think the fourth piece is balance and the one who holds it is fierce diety from majoras mask. If this post gets enough feedback ill explain better why i think that.

Untill next time may the luck of the goddess be with you.

Posted

as much as i wanna agree ``its the center of the triangle`` (as in, the hollow part is the fourth part, there all along) the triforce was based on the hojo clans family crest, im p sure.

nintendo/miyamoto have said there isnt a fourth piece, but the evidence presented is interesting. tbh, i think its a case similar to the clusterpuppy that is the split timeline, due to the games chronological order and such being different from their created order. dunno if they intended the series to have that existance from the start (doubt it) or if they got through some games and then tried to tie them together (more likely). the end result, though, is some open-ended-ness that results in stuff like this.

its fun, its harmless, its a charlie foxtrot in all its glory. just keep an open mind, is all.

Posted

This isn't actually a theory, and your evidence isn't actually evidence. It's just speculation, because you've got nothing to go on that actually happened in the series.

The Triforce is based on an already-existing symbol, and there is no need to fill the space to cater to people who are obsessive compulsive about their triangles being filled.

Also, you posted this in the wrong section, so I'll move it for you.

Posted

Don't listen to the non believers. There's a fourth piece, and there's a fourth goddess. Everyone else is just haters.

Posted

Anybody who claims that there's a fourth piece is just being a square.

Ganny likes this

Posted

Everyone knows that the Triforce is based on the Sierpinski gasket

c44he.jpg

Posted

If you rearrange the letters in "Occarina of Time" you get "Sierpinski Gasket of Time" which is undeniable proof that there's a fourth triforce piece based on sierpinski who is the fourth goddess trying to get back to hyrule from our world, which is why the games exist because they're secret messages from the goddess of time trying to let us know she needs to get back to her dimension but she's been waiting for someone (the chosen one) (me) to decipher it brb hyrule

Posted

clearly the chosen one would be Benoit Madelbrot, but he died in 2010.

One can only hope that he has been reborn to once again deny the evils of Gastondorff (Gaston Julia and Felix Hausdorff)

Posted

Anybody who claims that there's a fourth piece is just being a square.

no they are being a triangle

Posted

The Triforce is a physical manifestation of the three Goddesses power. After they created Hyrule they left the land, the power they used to open an exit created the Triforce. Three Goddesses, three golden triangles.

Posted

but what about the fourth goddess who ran away from home and got a job with gracie, who we all hate?

Posted

I am cool with jokes and all

but really we've started to literally not take any new topics seriously

we are being LOL TROLLS

come on guys

Posted

The issue with you guys is you've seen this thread a hundred times before while you've been here. But...this person hasn't. How can you expect anyone to stay by dismissing what they say because you've seen it before? It's new to them, so why don't you stop being dicks and actually explain why you don't take it seriously :/

Posted

I'm going to be as serious as possible with this.

Miyamoto and the crew have denied the Tetraforce on multiple occasions. I always go with the creator. I'm largely a believer of canon and frankly can't stand it when developers put branching pathways or multiple endings in games. Thankfully, though the Zelda games can be vague, they are all canon. If Miyamoto says that there is no 4th piece, then I will say there is no 4th piece.

That said.

The number four is very significant in Zelda (4 giants, 4 elements, 4 Light Spirits, 4 swords) but that doesn't really lend any credence to the theory, it's just an observation.

Some people believe that the 4th goddess is the Goddess of Time, but we learn in multiple games that the title pertains to both Nayru and Farore. I doubt that the Goddess of Time would hold a secret fourth piece.

*SPOILERS FOR SKYWARD SWORD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

Link assembles the triforce in Skyward Sword and is able to make a wish without Zelda. I find this interesting because, if there was a "fourth piece" and the fourth goddess was needed for the completion of the triforce, you'd think the only other Goddess in the game (Hylia) who is, in this case, Zelda, would need to be present.

I don't think there is a 4th piece, all the information considered. I do think that in order to wield the "True Force," or rather, the entire Triforce put together, you need a little extra something than just the three pieces, else they all fall apart.

Posted

Zelda, however, has the Light Force, as explained in Minish Cap. The Light Force being some magical royal family power or whatever,

SKYWARD SWORD SPOILERS:

because Zelda is the reincarnation of a Goddess and her lineage is blessed

that has properties similar to the Triforce's power.

Also, it's been said that the Triforce scatters and attaches its pieces to those who are most fitting to bear them. So it can be assumed that Zelda is the most wise in all of Hyrule, Link is the most courageous, and Ganondorf is the most powerful. Once they've been split, I'm pretty sure that's the second-to-last hurdle. I've always assumed that it was just kind of like a hide-and-seek game. The Triforce hides. You assemble it all back together (through whatever means necessary, those means being the final hurdle) and then it says "well alright, you found me" and grants your wish. Since there's really nothing to indicate otherwise, as all of the characters that used the Triforce so far (that we've seen) are all special characters. We've yet to see a random schmoe up and assemble the whole thing.

I don't think the Goddess of Time could possibly be Farore. I've said before that I am a 100% supporter of her being Nayru, because I don't think it really makes much sense otherwise. They didn't introduce the Goddess of Time with an actual representation in Majora's Mask, so it can be assumed that the Goddess of Time had already been introduced, since the Goddess of Time is something Zelda knew of despite having never been to Termina. Zelda also did not know the names of the Goddesses, as the Deku Tree is the only one who proved he did. So it can be assumed they lost the names and just used aliases, because their existence was a secret from the start anyway. So you have Goddess of Time (Nayru), Goddess of Sand (Din), and then Farore is just kind of left hanging, but she's chill so it's all good.

Also, I don't even think the problem is that we've seen the same threads a bunch. It's just that no one thinks it's important to TELL PEOPLE WHY THEY ARE WRONG and they would rather MAKE CONFUSING AND INSTIGATING COMMENTS ON EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY WITH NEW PEOPLE despite us DEFINITELY NOT NEEDING PEOPLE LEAVING THE SITE ESPECIALLY REGARDING THE RECENT CIRCUMSTANCE WITH OUR FORUM.

Goodness.

Sahaqiel

Chimetals likes this