Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fierce Diety might be the Fourth Triforce

24 posts in this topic

Posted

ok wow i didnt expect that to happen so fast so anyway i started a new article explaining it better and yes there IS mild evidence

Posted

Ok so i got a lot of believers and non believers from my last post so i think this will clear some stuff up.

If you look at the file i attached youll see a picture of fierce diety nothing too special, however if you look closer youll notice he has a full triangle on his chest on the upper right corner and then at the bottom he has an upside down triangle, maybe a coincidence but maybe not but your right theres no real evidence but i find this kind of interesting so leave comments on what you think

i cant really explain it but i think somehow he was wounded and turned into a mask

im sorry this is in the wrong section too ill remember next time

post-16435-0-73851800-1341929550_thumb.j

Posted

oh my god i am laughing so hard

Posted

I'm pretty sure that Fierce Diety is the God of Termina. I honestly don't think that the people of Termina worship the Goddesses since a majority of the time you see the Triforce it's being mocked in some way. Like in Stone Tower Temple you can see the stones with the faces licking the Triforce or something like that.

I think that the thing you mentioned about the triangle is just a coincidence.

Posted

your probably right but its a fun little topic i like to start with when i talk about zelda theories

Posted

I don't even get why all of you don't think there's a fourth piece of the triforce, but that's okay, I'm just going to be sitting pretty when it turns out there really is one and I get to rub it in all y'alls faces.

Posted

Again, this isn't really proof, and doesn't belong here. If you had something to add, add it to the original topic. I'll combine this with your other topic. Read the rules first. Submit Content is for news, reviews, let's plays, or anything that you contribute to the actual site. If you don't have an actual theory, do not post it in theories. Post it in General Zelda Discussion instead.