Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Detective Comics Comics (Also known as "That Crap")

193 posts in this topic

Posted

No they are actually really similar in both appearance and personality, and have had numerous cross-overs. His name is Deathstroke, and I think he was only called Slade in the cartoon. Not positive about that though.

Edit, never mind Slade is his first name. Slade Wilson and Wade Wilson (Deadpool) lol

IGN placed Deadpool and Deathstroke as 31st greated comic book hero and 32nd greatest comic book villain of all time, respectively. hahahaha.

Posted

Deathstroke the Terminator. Another casualty of Rob liefeld's stint at dc comics

Posted

the joker doesn't look jokery enough

Posted

the joker doesn't look jokery enough

He's still in the asylum there, methinks. The joker story in returns probably isn't coming until part 2 of this movie.

Posted

I just bought The Long Halloween and Dark Victory. I like them and I like the focus on the mob. I just wish that they didn't have Poison Ivy, Joker, Scarecrow and Grundy and others just show up simply to be an inconvenience to Batman. I mean, I wish that every villain would get the Two-Face treatment of having two full-length books about them. Or maybe I haven't read them yet. I will read Hush next, whenever I can find it.

Prepare to have your heart broken when you've read all of Jeph loeb's good stories before he went puppying nuts. But Hush is great, all that being said. Get Catwoman, when in rome

Posted

I'm actually posting DC News in the DC forum. It seems that some familiar faces have been seen on the set of The CW's "Arrow" based on the DC Hero "Green Arrow" (No Connection to Smallville's Green Arrow). A group of people wearing playing card masks walking out of a courthouse. These people are most likely the Arrow version of The Royal Flush Gang.

And just an FYI, this forum should be called "Dat Crap" a play on DC.

Posted

DC review

I got some comics in the mail this week and one of them happens to be a DC book. "Smallville: Season Eleven" Issue #5 "Dark Knight Falls on Metropolis".

Clark Kent is in a bad way. Lex Luthor scuttled his own space station causing Clark's body to be "Painted" by a unique Radiation visible to Luthor's spy satellite. While Clark is trying to cure himself the sale of hightech weapons in Gotham City is foiled by Batman and his sidekick Knightwing (A female version). After learning that Luthor is responsible for the waepons Batman (As Bruce Wayne) travels to Metropolis. Meanwhile Superman has just foiled a hostage situation and captured a guy using a teleportation vest made with Lexcorp components and goes to confront him just as Batman reaches the scene. The issue ends with the heroes attacking one another.

The Smallville version of Batman looks totally badass with a kind of tactical armor reminiscent of the Nolan films with a Smallville flair.

Posted

105549__safe_twilight-sparkle_spike_comic_crossover_meme_batman_catwoman_hot-air-balloon_the-dark-knight-rises_bruce-wayne_anne-hathaway_christian-bale.jpg

I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON AND I REGRET NOTHING.

Posted

3pozd2.jpg

Posted

It's kind of a play on the scene from The Dark Knight Rises. You expect it to be the Bat (Batman's aerial vehicle in the movie), but it is actually a hot air balloon. Batman seems to have been place into a scene from Cartoon Network's My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic using some kind of photo-editing software.

Cartoon Network's?

Posted

You seem angry.

Posted

Wait I thought MLP actually was Cartoon Network's.

Posted

No, it belongs to Hasbro and The Hub.

Posted

weird

its actually aired on cartoon network though right

Posted

Disney bought you you whore