Sahaqiel's Miscellanies

104 posts in this topic

Posted

Pokemon is so complex, I'll never really bother looking into all of this junk personally. Casual 4 lyf.

Still impressed with those who can do it though. You go girl.

Posted

more like LOW TIER HACKERS

REAL Pokémon masters breed the perfect Pokémon.

Posted

yeah Saha imprisons his pokemon to make perfect ones so I'm ethically superior here

Posted

That guy in Cianwood City trusted you with his Shuckle, under the impression that you would protect it from Silver, when he himself couldn't.

If only he could see you now.

pheonix561 and Dark_One like this

Posted

Yeah Saha is pretty much the worst of the pokemon universe.

He says he trades the imperfect shuckles away, but we all know he doesn't, because in reality its way faster and more efficient to just kill them. After all, if he trades the shuckles away, then he'll just have a bunch of pokemon he doesn't want in return. And then what happens?

Posted

next he's gonna make them fight each other you sick puppy

Posted

Incidentally, Shuckie is in one of my boxes. He has been since the first generation of single perfect IV-ers. If it really is too much of a hassle to trade all of them off, I'll just release them all on a route to which they are native, and they will have a population spike and the Shuckles will be in their natural habitat.

HAPPY?

Posted

You're basically releasing fire ants into North America. Good Job, Saha. Way to ruin the ecosystem. Just imagine the pokemon on that route that are going to go extinct in that area.

Disgea likes this

Posted

ok

though I don't know what can possibly hunt the most defensive Pokemon in existence

Posted

So instead of just killing them myself and maintaining the ecosystem, you want me to breed a bunch of superpowered fighting/steel types to kill the wild superpowered Shuckles (that probably aren't hostile and confrontational to humans in the first place) in a massive battle numbering hundreds strong in places that are near populations of humans just so I can maintain my ethical position as a breeder?

Posted

Anyone want a Shuckle? (: I have a lot of them with 3 perfect IVs.

Posted

You could always eat them.

Some Shuckle soup after a hard day of breedin' ought to hit the spot.

Posted

But they produce Berry Juice all on their own...

Posted

The whole point was for you to not ever do anything like what you're doing for the sake of the world at large, not to do it and then find some "ethical" way to solve it afterwards.

And nobody is going to want your shuckle because they weren't raised with love.

In your pursuit of perfection, a thing that doesn't exist, you created a new generation solely for the sake of their genocide.

You're a monster the likes of which the world has never seen.