Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pokemon Daimond Bootleg: The Live Stream

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm gonna be doing a live stream tonight at 11pm EST. Might start sooner if people show up.

It's of the bootleg game known as Pokemon Diamond (aka Telefang)

Telefang.jpg

I heard this game is pretty funny, as bootlegs tend to be. So gather around and watch me play it! It'll be broadcasted at--

http://www.livestream.com/danxvampcore

(I'm gonna be checking out the Hnet chat but it'd be cool if you guys registered really quickly on livestream chat so i can see the chat easier. Not to mention, other people might wanna chat too that aren't from Hnet. But whatever floats your boat)

Please consider checking it out. This will probably more than a 1 night thing depending on if people want me to continue and how fun i find it.

Posted

I know this game is supposedly a hilarious ripoff, but I have to go to sleep and I had some other stuff I was doing.

If you stream it again in the near future I might jump on it.

Posted

It was fun times.

Posted

I was too busy learning the space stage of spore to play (bit of a learning curve to it, its much more in depth than the previous stages)

Posted

It's pretty fun, to the extent that I don't want to buy it a month before school starts because I'm trying to wean myself from things like that and TF2. I don't want to get to the end of the school year like "God, I put three hundred hours into TF2 when I could have put that into art." I'd do that with spore probably.