Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dreams

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Have a weird dream, post it here.

Posted

I once had a dream that I was fencing with Batman on top of a zeppelin. That continued until Derpy arrived with muffins.

God, I hope that one was prophetic.

Posted

I had falling dreams every night for two weeks straight once. Then they stopped. The day after, I got a phone call telling me that my best friend was in the hospital because he fell off a balcony. He actually was having a bad trip and jumped off the balcony, but I didn't find that out until later.

I haven't had a falling dream sense. I don't mind that.

Posted

Last night I had a dream that Tom Waits kidnapped me. I kept trying to escape but all these different celebrities kept foiling my plans. I also was making half hearted attempts because I wasn't really sure if I wanted to run from Tom Waits. He had this weird bag thing that he stuck over my torso to carry me at his side like a suitcase with like those things you carry logs to a fire on, and it prevented me from moving my arms.

I think I'm just really excited for maybe the announcement of a tour.

Knuckle likes this

Posted

I've been having very odd dreams lately, while they've all been different they all have a central theme, the end of the world. In one a solar flare was threatening the planet while in another a third world war was imminent.

This might sound weird but i've long had mildly prophetic dreams and while I don't 100% believe in the Eand of the world these dreams have me more than a little

concerned.

Perhaps with this one its a bit more sudtle. Like for instance an end to something happening in your life, or the end of your world.

Posted

About two weeks ago, I dreamt I was having a rap-battle against the Nickelodeon Rugrats.

I woke up as I took in a breath to start my turn. Good thing, too. I had no idea what I was going to say, I was planning on improvising. :P

DR SHRUBBERY! likes this

Posted

It's been a while since I've posted in the dreams thread but I had a dream a couple days ago and I have to get the word out.

The dream starts with me entering my room and finding it pitch black, except for an orange glow from behind my windows. I see a silhouette standing in front of them looking out. 

"Hello?" I say 

The guy turns and it's me, only I'm older and looking very haggard. 

"What are you looking at?" I ask

"See for yourself." He says

I move the blinds aside and see the glow is the entire town burning. 

"What happened?" I ask

"The sun.....we were wrong!"

Then I woke up.

city_of_flame_by_savantiromero-d6jinj5.j

Posted

I keep having dreams about this kid from my first high school who i havent talked to in years. I think he holds the prophecy to our future. 

Posted

Had a dream about hanging out with sahaqiel today

Posted

I had a dream about Pacific RIm. I was a scientist (like Newt) who had to travel into a Kaiju (with a cord tied around me to pull me out) to extract some bio stuff. It was like like Shadow of the Colossus. Pretty neat.

I might start a dream page on my tumblr maybe

Posted

I had to search for this 'cause it was buried pretty deep. Anyway so I had two dreams, 'cause I woke up twice.

In the first dream my girlfriend kaffles cheated on me with one of my friend's moms; I haven't seen that friend in years. I was pretty upset, especially because I found out through like a mountain of very explicit Polaroid photos. It was really weird.

In the second dream I was in this really tall fancy hotel building following around some lady that kind of looked like an IRL version of Ragyo from Kill La Kill. Like, no rainbow lens flare or anything, just an older fierce looking lady and her servant. I drank with her and her servant on a balcony bored out of my mind wondering if this is what rich people do with their spare time. The lady had idle chatter with her servant when she started having this spacey look on her face, which I laughed at and pointed out, saying she had a look like she'd lost all meaning in her life. She didn't think it was very funny, and kept talking to her servant. Like half the dream was about some shenanigans about me trying to get some of the alcohol she ended up giving me without problems later on, which is weird because I'm not particularly fond of alcohol.

Then I looked over and saw this gigantic thing about fifty meters away that looked like a parking complex, only made of garbage. This whole thing was on an island btw. Like, both the hotel and the parking complex were islands in the middle of deep water. There was some commotion, so I stood at the edge of the balcony giving it my full attention. I saw part of the garbage complex had collapsed, and it was so packed with cars and trucks--like, literally as full as it could have gotten--that it's like the cars just pushed each other because no one knew what was happening in front of them.

So I watched countless people fall in in their vehicles--garbage trucks, vans, cars--then sink to the bottom of the water and drown while I was completely powerless to help on like the 20th story of some ritzy palace. The parking complex just kept collapsing more and more, but only on one side so the other cars continued to push because they couldn't see the damage, and I guess it was normal for them to push the cars in front of them. I was shouting at them to open their doors and try to get to safety, but they couldn't hear me, and just kept toppling in. My dream-camera kept getting close to the water and cars but no one ever resurfaced. Eventually the cars piled high enough underwater that I did see one person manage to at least try and open his door, but another car fell on his and he went under too. I could think of absolutely nothing I could do to help and was too far away to be effective. It was pretty upsetting to say the least.

Incidentally, most of my dreams antagonize me.

Posted

I killed three people and got away with it.

Posted

I have this problem with dreams where I swear I've had one like it before, but i'm not sure if thats the case Or If that was the reality presented in the dream.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Lately my dream has included a lot of people and places from my past. like, from 5+ years ago. 

I have this problem with dreams where I swear I've had one like it before, but i'm not sure if thats the case Or If that was the reality presented in the dream.

Yeah that happens a lot, i assume its quite common. Like a false deja vu 

On a similar note, some of my dreams actually do share a common reality. Or at least I like to put them together that way. I occasionally find myself in a weird dreamscape that i call the "Urban Labyrinth." It comes in different forms, but it feels like the same place. just like, different parts or areas of the same world. One time it was like, off campus housing everywhere. There were houses that and fences and hedges that formed strange paths and the few streets id come across were more like cul-de-sacs but on both ends. And then in another dream, i finally found what i assume is near the heart of the UL, and it was my high school. Except instead of stairs leading up into it, they lead down into it. it was like entering a parking garage on the first level. Like how it has a dip and its dark. Anyways, the whole school was another huge maze, but under ground and poorly lit. I couldnt help but feel like it would have made an awesome lazer tag arena. I escaped the school by the end of my dream, which is unusual, by finding a truck and driving out through an underground window, that somehow lead to above ground. My most recent dream in the UL was actually earlier this week. It was completely night throughout the whole dream, and this part of it took place in the city thats mixed with the campus. (Im assuming that it's mapped out similarly to downtown Columbus, where i lived for a bit. as everything looks and feels like a weird, distorted version of it. Even my high school, which wasnt in the area, was in a place like where a school there is) So im in this city, but its comprised entirely of back alleys that would lead into half open rooms and buildings that would then lead into other back allies. 

Every time i enter this Urban Labyrinth, im never alone. It's always occupied with other people to various degrees. Like there might be a central spot where a lot of people are, but other areas are more sparse. Some of these are people i know or knew, but some are people ive never met and probably dont exist in real life. I often feel like there are other entities there in the UL, but i dont think ive ever seen one up close, or if i have, i dont remember it. And the final connection of the dreams are that im always in a hurry, either being chased by something, or looking for something, or being ushered through the maze by someone.

Maybe ill start a dream log. I heard that when you wake up, if you dont move for a while, you are more likely to retain the memories of your dream. but if you jump out of bed in a rush, you'll probably forget it in seconds.

I had a dream about Pacific RIm. I was a scientist (like Newt) who had to travel into a Kaiju (with a cord tied around me to pull me out) to extract some bio stuff. It was like like Shadow of the Colossus. Pretty neat.

I might start a dream page on my tumblr maybe

wow this is crazy, i dont remember this at all. all the better reason why i should log these.