Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tosh. O

21 posts in this topic

Posted

XD. Oh, my god. He comes up with some funny stuff. Ridculnesses is also better too. Has anybody seen the part a black man did weird moonwalking down the street with rollers? lol. The segment was Black Security Camera or what ever that was called.

Posted

I heard he's got a new show called Brickleberry? Might look into it.

Posted

The animation quality looks horrible in his new show. From what i've seen.

Posted

But...he's not funny.

Well if you're 12, I guess he might be, but really, he's pretty mediocre.

Posted

But...he's not funny.

Well if you're 12, I guess he might be, but really, he's pretty mediocre.

That's insulting.

At least to me. Tosh just sucks.

Posted

I think hes pretty funny, but to each his own.

Posted

Eh. There is something about him that I don't like. He just seems...douchy to me. As far as his comedy goes, I'm not too fond of it either. I can only stand to watch Tosh.0 because of some entertaining videos, not exactly because of Tosh himself.

Posted

I think being a douche is like his "character" like how he might be gay but not really. Or like how Colbert plays himself but as a super conservative on the Colbert Report. Tosh is probably no nicer or meaner than any other person out there.

Posted

In character or out of character, I guess you could say that I simply don't like the guy. There's just something about him. Almost how I have an unconditional dislike of Justin Beiber.

...but that's just me.

Posted

How can you hate a guy that you dont know? like any public appearance of Tosh is obviously gonna be one of comedy. He's an actor of sorts! So how can you hate somebody you don't know. Beiber is different since he's not putting up an act- he is who he is. It's like me saying i hate you even though i know nothing about you. just seems unfair, i suppose.

PS- i know the show is pronounced as "Tosh.O" but shouldn't the thread title have a zero instead? like how show is Tosh.0, playing on program naming.

Posted

Uh. Even if he is a nice dude in real life, if you dislike his on stage persona, that seems to me like enough of a reason to dislike him and his comedy.

Posted

I'm not saying I hate the guy. I just don't like him or his comedy. At all. Hate is too strong of a word for that.

Though, I did read an article in which helped in my dislike of him. Whether he did this in the name or comedy or not, I feel there should be a line somewhere.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/11/why-daniel-tosh-s-rape-joke-at-the-laugh-factory-wasn-t-funny.html

The gist of the article consists of a "verbal assault" on a woman in the audience, whom Daniel Tosh pointed out would be funny if "she got raped by five guys right now." While I understand that it was just a joke, it does push it when it isolated just one member in the audience.

Posted

I was going to mention that but I didn't really feel comfortable with it because I'm sure some people on this forum would start cracking jokes or trying to lighten the situation.

Posted

Oh yeah, i read about that. He went too far but most comedians do at least once in their life.

Posted

I think he's somewhat funny, but I always feel like I'm gonna go to hell for laughing

PrimaGaga likes this