Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

*You* dying

30 posts in this topic

Posted

If you knew you were going to die, like if a doctor told you or intruders invaded your house or something, how would you want to go out?

I think skydiving and having the parachute not opening would be an exhilarating way to go, or to die protecting the ones you love.

Posted

If I hadn't met kaffles, I would probably have killed myself in the least messy and most resolved way after I felt like I had done everything I could to achieve my goals and feel like I have no usefulness left. Let's say around 75 to 80 if I'm still alive. Maybe 90. Not because I get taken away by illness or tragedy, but because I'm ready to go. I would throw a pre-funeral and get everything resolved, then, instead of living the rest of my life in frailty and breaking down like machinery and making those close to me sad, I'd step calmly out of the door. That's how I see it.

Posted

I'd hug Chimetals and Sayuri

Posted

My brother always says the best last words you can have are "There's too many of them!" I wouldn't deny that sentiment.

Chimetals and Teto like this

Posted

Joke answer: I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

or to die protecting the ones you love.

What a dumb thing to say. "Protecting the ones you love?" This isn't your young adult fiction. You must think pretty highly of yourself to think this.

i can understand, though, since i have a sort of knight-like loyalty to my friends. 'course, my mental image of "going down protecting those you love" involves a heavy suit of armor and a castle, but thats what MMOs are for.

dunno how id go down, but not old age. old people creep me out. gonna have to go with the zombie virus on this one, or its equivalent. preferably patient zero, so i dont have to live in terror of people that are completely out of their minds with dementia and whatever else trying to rip down my door because, at that point, theyre probably under the delusion that theyre zombies in the cinematic sense. which, ironically, wouldnt be that far off.

though if i wasnt patient zero, and managed to survive (read: live in ignorance because distance) then i could at least rip off t1gs death cry.

Posted

town lynching

Cirt likes this

Posted

Oh ok this was a joke I guess I sound pathetic now.

In that case I'll just say I won't die.

Posted

What a dumb thing to say. "Protecting the ones you love?" This isn't your young adult fiction. You must think pretty highly of yourself to think this.

This should be in forum games or something.

Ezlo's first child is going to have a scar on his forehead

Posted

Oh ok this was a joke I guess I sound pathetic now.

In that case I'll just say I won't die.

i was actually thinking that this must somehow make mine and sayus combination hug lethal.

it was touching, though, so i didnt wanna say that.

oh wait shit. whoops.

Posted

I wasn't joking about that i was joking about not dying

Posted

Ezlo's first child will have a scar on his forehead

That Ezlo put there himself

I'm waiting for an irl couple to do this to their child

Posted (edited)

When I say dying protecting the ones you love, I don't mean some kind of cheesy drama fantasy, I mean like if dudes broke into your house with mal intent, or if a riot was going on in your city and for whatever reason people targeted your house and you have massive mobs busting down your front door.

I'm sure 5-10 years from now when most of us have families (to those who already do, kudos) would back them into a closet and do something to defend them, unless you plan to just sit there and take it. ._.

"durr hurr armur n sords hurr em-em-o"

This thread is about how you want to die, fictional or not. Just be creative.

Most fantasy-like scenario: Be like CJ in the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead and shoot a gastank and light a flare and blow yourself and a bunch of zombies up. :L

I wasn't joking about that i was joking about not dying

Well, for the sake of the thread, if you had to, how would you want to go out?

Edited by Ezlo (see edit history)

Posted

town lynching

10/10.

for the record, in my sleep peacefully, because I am a seriously restless sleeper :<

Posted

Well, for the sake of the thread, if you had to, how would you want to go out?