Shop + Items and Upcoming Contest!

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As most of you have already discovered, I have brought in a new shop and rupees! As of right now the shop only has 3 items: Master Sword, Triforce Shard and Contest Entry.

Master Sword - Currently there are only 10 in stock and there will not be anymore until these are all gone! The Master Sword provides no additional benefits other than being able to show it off.

Triforce Shard - There will only be 8 of these to ever exist. The Triforce Shard is only given to those who truly deserve it.

Contest Entry - This is exactly what it is, 1 contest entry for the current contest. Users can buy up to 2 of these to increase their chance of winning a contest slightly. This does not mean you can't have more than 2, contest entries can be given as a random reward.

The whole point of this is to spark user interaction and content creation as a result you will get rupees for posting (replies and new topics).

Forum Name - Rupees per Topic/Rupees per Reply/Rupees to Topic Starter per Reply

News and Content - 5/1/1

Submit Content - 5/1/1

Forum Help - 2/2/0

User Announcements - 5/1/0

Fan Content - 5/1/1

Fan Fiction - 5/1/1

Original Content - 5/1/1

Original Stories - 5/1/1

General Zelda Discussion - 2/1/0

Misc - 2/1/0

Help - 2/2/0

Theories - 5/1/1

Future Zelda - 2/1/0

Wii Zelda - 2/1/0

Handheld Zelda - 2/1/0

NGC Zelda - 2/1/0

N64 Zelda - 2/1/0

SNES Zelda - 2/1/0

NES Zelda - 2/1/0

Casual Discussion - 2/1/0

Forum Games - 0/0/0

Role Playing - 1/1/0

Zelda Role Playing - 1/1/0

Werewolf - 1/1/0

Entertainment - 2/1/0

Video Gaming - 2/1/0

Serious Discussion - 2/1/0

Rants & Raves - 0/0/0

Wild West - 0/0/0

Contest!

Community spoke and the majority wanted Katamari, next thing to decide is which one!

http://www.hyrule.ne...p?app=ibEconomy

Edited by Michael (see edit history)

Posted

holy crap the price on that triforce shard. and here i was, worryign someone else would beat me to it cuz i havent been able to find things to reply to lately.

and maybe people will go be active in werewolf with this :<

Posted

So, I couldn't help but notice the welfare option. Is that actually going to be a thing?

Along with stocks, loans, and the other stuff?

Posted

So, I couldn't help but notice the welfare option. Is that actually going to be a thing?

Along with stocks, loans, and the other stuff?

No, at least not right now.

Posted

This is pretty cool, but if it isn't already in effect, I'd suggest making sure Forum Games doesn't count towards rupees, just like it doesn't towards post count.

EDIT: Ignore me, I just read the post fully.

Posted

I'm sorry, im confused as to what the contest is and what Katamari has to do with it. :<

Posted

This new posting system demeans the TRUE Hnet posters who post things REGARDLESS of getting anything in return!!!!! Hatred!!!!!

Nah but I want to see new members and things, I support this.

Posted

I'm sorry, im confused as to what the contest is and what Katamari has to do with it. :<

Katamari is the prize

Posted

I liked rupees, though the arcade was more fun for getting them. Though I feel like even if you brought the arcade back again the I probably still wouldn't use it. Though I'm not entirely sure what my reason for not using it last time was. Maybe I just didn't like the games.

Posted

This is good.

and maybe people will go be active in werewolf with this :<

except Forum Games are 0/0/0 :<

Posted

Werewolf - 1/1/0

Without this, I'd be poor forever.

Posted

I didn't hear of anyone talking about Katamari...or whatever it is, myself. O_o

Posted

oh jk good call Linox

Posted

For Katamari Contest, might not want to pick the first game in the series as the prize since it was never released outside NA/JPN, lol. Every other game would be fine though. Just a suggestion. (:

Weird that rupees are actually a useful thing now, haha, but new features are always a welcome addition (:

Posted

except Forum Games are 0/0/0 :<

Role Playing - 1/1/0

Werewolf - 1/1/0

im just a little sad though, that GMs for werewolf games dont get anything. though it also prevents GMs from being like "IM HERE GUISE" every five seconds for the rupees.

suggestions/questions:

any chance we could get a rupee count displayed like our post count? and what about red/blue/purple rupees as optional and more common prizes? (and then, of course, theres all the million other things in zelda you can buy, but rupees would be easiest as far as spriting goes)