Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda Caption Contest?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I was thinking, I could pick a random Zelda picture, and people PM me a caption, and all the captions go to a poll? Then everyone votes, and whoever wins gets to pick the next picture, OR the series of the next picture.

What do you guys think? It might develop interest in the site. :)

Posted

id almost say to just have all the suggestions in a thread, just because while some might not get picked, they might still be funny.

and people actively talking might be better than PMs, i think. but otherwise, im down for it.

Posted

Actually, that does sound better. It just may be harder to pinpoint the better ones, possibly.

Thank you for the support.

Posted

Personally, I'd say send your entries via PM so people wont rip-off other people's captions.

Posted

I'd participate just saying

Posted

I like the sound of this. It's something fun, Zelda-related, that pretty much anybody can do with minimal investment of time. It's perfect.

Posted

Do this Jared. Also, i think it'd be cooler if we used screen shots and game footage as opposed to fan art. Maybe game concept/official art too.

Posted

reminds me of some of the shots i saw when i googled "legend of zelda screenshots" one was a SS link with his eyes half closed in just a horribly comical expression. theres some real material for this, i think.

Posted

Do this Jared. Also, i think it'd be cooler if we used screen shots and game footage as opposed to fan art. Maybe game concept/official art too.

Exactly my intention. ;)

So, when should I start it? And where? I'm not sure.

Posted

Start it whenever you're ready. As for where, I think this would fall under forum games.