Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Age of empires fans gather

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I have AoE 2 and 3. nr. 3 totaly rocks!

Posted

I have AoE II/Conquerers (...sp?)

I usually make my own maps and play on them, unless I'm playing with my brother.

My favorite was AoE II with the expantion. I never really liked the third one that much.. it was confusing.

Posted

I know a fun cheat for age of mytholagy the titans ex...

prees enter and get into chat then put the caps lock on an put in TITANOMACHY and you will

get a titan again only works on titans ex.

Posted

AoE? I love AoE 2 (reg. and conquerers)! But... it's a pretty old thread... I wonder if anyone still likes AoE 2... oh well.

Posted

I play! I only have the first one, and the expansion pack for it. :cry: I want the 2nd one so bad! Sam with the third, but I don't think this computer could handle it.

Posted

another cheat again put caps lock on and type in OH CANADA (sorry if i spelled canada wrong) and you'll get a laser bear that run super fast and gets to where the enemy is (if you know where they are) in at the most 20 sec. and they have high attack and if you don't know where the enemy is use this cheat. Make sure you have caps lock on and if you don't turn it on an type in LAY OF THE LAND and in the bottom right hand corner you'll see a map that is complete and you can see all of the enemy buildings so your laser bear can go their and do damage

you can do every cheat in age of empires titan's ex. more than once so you can use the titanomachy cheat more than once giving you unstoppable power to crush your enemies on every level of challenge. Hope these are useful! :biggrin: :biggrin: