I am not a tree.

26 posts in this topic

Posted

So, I was sitting with DR. SHRUBBERY! at lunch.

"I'm thinking of making an account on Hyrule.net," I said.

He then responded, "DO IT! It's awesome!"

"Okay."

So I did.

Fondest greetings to everyone here. I'm Treemotan, though you can call me Mo or Morgan if you so desire. Pretty much everyone ends up calling me Mo online anyways. I've been a Zelda fan for about as long as I could hold a game controller in my hands, and even today I still love every bit of it. My favorite game in the series is probably A Link to The Past, primarily because it was the first one I ever played. I'm an avid gamer of all sorts, however, and play several games spanning many consoles, both imported and not. The iDOLM@STER is currently the fandom I've poured the most into, however.

I'm a young lady of many interests, though my most passionate pursuit is music. I've been playing the flute for seven years, though I also sing and play the ocarina and hammered dulcimer. I am interested in French culture and language, and speak a bit of French as well. I cosplay at conventions as various characters, from pretty much anything I take a fancy to. I also draw and write, and am currently planning out an RP, a webcomic, and possibly a novel. I'm looking forward to a fun time here, hope we all get along.

Oh yeah, and I know that jerkface DR. SHRUBBERY! in real life. *steals his hat again*

pheonix561 and DR SHRUBBERY! like this

Posted

Hey! Welcome to Hnet!

Posted

You sound lovely!!! :3 Welcome to Hnet, hope you stick around for a long time! <3

Posted

Hi hey welcome! :> we're glad to have ya here. We're all pretty cool when we're not biting each others' heads off and if you need any help/questions/etc just ask us...or EDA since he's your pal and all lol

Posted

YOU KEEP YA HANDS OFFA MY HAT IT'S MINE

also yay you're here

also also

qdxBM.jpg

Posted (edited)

Thanks so far for the warm welcome,everyone!

Moo

Also I've been waiting for an idolmaster knowledgeable person to tell me if this is they, for I assume it be.

so anime

Yeah, that's the L4U version of 'Danketsu'. All of the regular idols sans Hibiki and Takane, since they weren't part of the main cast yet.

YOU KEEP YA HANDS OFFA MY HAT IT'S MINE

also yay you're here

also also

qdxBM.jpg

idolmaster-06-02.jpg

Edited by Treemotan (see edit history)

Posted

Welcome :)

Posted

So I've been seeing this guy around the forum treemotan wondering where the hell he came from, and it was only today that I noticed this thread. And also you're a woman apparently.

Welcome, if you're friends with Dr Shrubbery you're probably a cool guy so stick around and so on and so forth! What does EDA say about us at lunch?!

Posted

stop misgendering her you pig

Posted

Hi, I'm Treemotan! I'm a vegetable otherkin, or at least, that's who the host of this system is! Her name is Morgan. The rest of us are different acorns and leaves that live within the host, but there's so many of us that we're not going to bother listing all of us(got a phonebook handy?).

I was referring to one of her acorns you cisgender scum

Posted

Yes you're all the epitome of wit.

Posted

I feel like i would have been okay if it was just me. Still don't get the whole cis scum rubbish.

Posted

Yes you're all the epitome of wit.

dont take it personally asdf