Followers 0

Desktop show-off thread

49 posts in this topic

Posted

BPyQz1a.png

Posted

how friendly

Posted

mobile phone lock screen and main screen (extended)

gs7PPs7.png  gEQYcOf.png

Posted

fkFiCTb.jpg

Mine at the moment

Posted

my wallpaper

AKGxa.jpg

Teto likes this

Posted

My new decoration for my desk is fruit. I have decided to keep fruit right here at all times.

trQjG8M.jpg

OaIk2Sx.jpg

pheonix561 and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

Phanta has the same one as me. I had it first and then let him borrow it

I am not really a fan of the rock pikmin. I would have preferred a wooden one. I mean I really like the way the rock pikmin looks, but it bothers me when next to other pikmin

Posted

My new decoration for my desk is fruit. I have decided to keep fruit right here at all times.

"99 problems"

hahahaha

Posted

who are you?

Posted

I am not really a fan of the rock pikmin. I would have preferred a wooden one. I mean I really like the way the rock pikmin looks, but it bothers me when next to other pikmin

you puppying racist

Posted

I got a new laptop as a graduation gift.

THIS+IS+YOUR+FAULT.png

Treemo sent me a link to a website full of Idolm@ster wallpapers and as a result my background changes to a random one every three minutes.

pheonix561 and Teto like this

Posted

desktop.png

Openshot refuses to put the project files WHERE I TELL IT TO.

Same thing with renders.

Posted

The more I think about how any future I have in illustration will likely necessitate me having multiple monitors for my computer, the more I find the promise of a battlestation appealing. I like to think about getting like four monitors and two keyboards or something. And having them lean way forward, and having a chair that reclines way back, and being all scifi and shit while I work.

More seriously though, I read somewhere that the healthiest position for drawing and painting is standing, so I figured I might get a standing desk for working, and maybe just a tall chair or stool for when my legs get tired. And as long as I'm dreaming out loud, I want to get a giant five foot wide/however tall monitor to hang on my wall and stand away from it with my tablet and draw like that. Even though that sounds horribly impractical.

Posted

I really like having dual monitors. I can have a movie or something going on one while I do work on another. I'm looking for a better monitor to replace the right one, because the left one is beautiful and the right one is meh. My OCD demands it to be the same monitor if I were to match it though, so I don't really bother.

If you keep your eyes peeled, you could probably get a nice monitor or two on Craig's list for cheap. And for your giant monitor on wall thing, on Deal Extreme they sell a full HD projector for $90.

By the way, I live your futuristic dream. I have a reclining chair and I usually sit leaning back. I also have color-changable LED lights that illuminate the area, and surround sound.