Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Doctor Who

157 posts in this topic

Posted

All I'm saying is that it's on Matt Smith's facebook and that this is obviously a big deal for me.

You mean because someone you actually respect made a not negative nod towards MLP?

Posted

yes.

Posted

Do you not respect me u__u

Posted

I respect you Teto.

Posted

Reading fan theories for how Rory and Amy will go out. This is my favourite:

Found out to be evil birds disguised in latex homonoid suits, an angry Doctor restores the Ponds to their rightful place on the empty duckpond in the village of Leadworth, thus answering a question first asked in The Eleventh Hour: why aren't there any ducks on the duckpond?

Because they're fannying around in the Tardis wearing big human face-masks, that's why, Doctor. Sometimes you really are a slow-coach...

IT'S OBVIOUS!

------

In reply to the possibility of killing them off:

I have a 7 year old having a Dr Who themed birthday party at home on Sunday and who is going as Amelia Pond. I may not let her watch it Saturday night!

Poor 7 year old. Yeah I'm pretty sure the BBC knows well enough that this is aimed a lot at kids, to not kill off Amy and Rory.

Most likely I think is that they just decide to settle down, since their friends will probably start noticing their age at some point.

------

Or the angels will do their old thing of throwing people into the past instead of killing them. Which was much nicer. Though I think if that were to happen, the Doctor would just zoom around until he found them, and that would be that, and so nothing would change.

Settling down seems most likely to me.

Posted

Maybe they will settle down and get their OWN sitcom spin-off called "The Ponds" which wont be supernatural at all but just a nice sitcom.

Posted

I don't think anything bad is gonna happen to the Ponds. At least anything permanent. Something bad will occur and then it'll be unmade somehow. Possibly by the Docctor or most likely by River.

Posted

Reading fan theories for how Rory and Amy will go out. This is my favourite:

------

In reply to the possibility of killing them off:

Poor 7 year old. Yeah I'm pretty sure the BBC knows well enough that this is aimed a lot at kids, to not kill off Amy and Rory.

Most likely I think is that they just decide to settle down, since their friends will probably start noticing their age at some point.

------

Or the angels will do their old thing of throwing people into the past instead of killing them. Which was much nicer. Though I think if that were to happen, the Doctor would just zoom around until he found them, and that would be that, and so nothing would change.

Settling down seems most likely to me.

Companions have been dying forever, and its generally always been a kids show, even as far back as the 1st doctor days. Hell back then it was supposed to be an edutainment show. Teach science and history to bored British children. I think its possible one of the ponds will die. They foreshadowed it a bit in the last episode, with the doctor explaining how some of his companions have died in the past. And initially I thought the ponds would kinda start to be less involved with the doctor over time. Which kinda happens but then the end of power of 3 seemed to indicate the opposite

Posted

If I didn't already have these in individual series sets I'd so buy this.

post-16469-0-38692600-1348935042_thumb.j

Posted

I'd like to get something like that. Its the Trial of the time lord set. The whole season with crap loads of extras

Posted

Not in a box shaped like a TARDIS?

Posted

Probably wouldn't be big enough on the inside >:

Posted

Angels Take Manhattan was good, and that's all I'm saying.

Posted

But the TARDIS is bigger on the inside.