Why does no one make topics anymore?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Here, I'll take the first step.

Posted

Yeah we are so dead...!

oh wait.

Posted

Honestly, the super convenient, front page status updates are the cause. it's just SOOOOO much effort to go into the appropriate forum and make a topic, gosh.

That doesn't mean get rid of it btw admins, I think it's handy when it's for stuff like, Happy Birthdays and notifying people on minor, general things??? It has it's purpose. But yeah, substantial things like idk art lol/raves/rants, all that kind of stuff should really be getting their own topics/put into topics made for that purpose? I do miss replying to topics honestly. But then again nowadays I don't really have much to contribute/say, idk. None of the current topics are interesting to me. lol. I feel kind of mean saying that. but yeah, dilemmas >:

Posted

Hey look at these

Posted

it's not exactly a treasure trove of new topics, guys. lol, jeez.

Posted

More like "why does no one make topics about me anymore"

"why does no one post about me all the time anymore"

"why do people talk about things that AREN'T me"

"me"

"ME"

I'm happy just to state something and not discuss it. And what even is there to discuss anymore? We're like those TV shows where all the characters fall out and then they resolve their differences and understand each other a bit more, and then they don't fall out over that again. Like smoothing over a rough surface for a while, until all the bumps are gone and there's nothing else to be smoothed over. We're reaching the limit of how much we can learn about each other through an internet forum by this point surely.

Posted

quick, everyone, kidnap your friends and force them to make an account.

also, cascade, your siggyyyyyyy

t1g has been slowly converting me into more of a persona fan? (despite me only playing p1) or ive finally lost it from all the late nights of p4 arena. actually, probably the latter, and the fact i singled out yosuke as my first character/one of my mains.

Posted

My friend wants to make an account but all he would do is troll so im keeping him away from here.

Posted

None of my college friends are the forum going types.

Posted

Nor mine >:

I'm too embarrassed to know them anyway.

Posted

I was talking about the status updates, sorry, lol. Teto, I can't even tell if you're serious about those comments.

But yeah, it's fine if it's something more like an actual status, but then I look twice and find like 10-30 posts in it, about something that would definitely attract attention and discussion to the general audience, that isn't wiped out simply by making another status, and I'm like wow, wouldn't it be cool if those were topics everyone could enjoy?

Posted

Oh i see. Yeah that makes more sense and I agree with you.

LL is just jealous that Doctor Who is better than whatever he's talking about. But also i think Video Games should get their own section, instead of being a sub board.

Posted

lol I could be like pheo/tiggles and bring my sister here, since she frequents a few other forums and has sometimes stalked this forum (I just want to know who you're actually interacting with!!!) so she might be able to fit in? :B but the rest of my offline friends are just too "facebook is the entire internet" fffff as much as I love them, they wouldn't really... get this forum. and most likely be scared off haha. >: well, tumblr twin flatmate maybe! but idk if he even likes Zelda and the stuff usually talked about here lol. =S

ALSO yayy thanks for giving video gaming it's own forum Saha (: it's a nice start. but really it would help if everyone used new content so new topics/posts don't get lost lol >: always one of my fears when posting stuff, nobody noticing it because it got buried under other topics and posts.

also lol Chimetals, tiggles has been telling me about you guys playing P4A together :< feel sorry for you having to play him!! lol. and also super jelly whiiiiiine lack of EU release date. but HOPEFULLY, I'll get to play online with you guys one day........

Posted

I honestly don't get how anybody can stand not browsing by new content.

Posted

By not being lame and ADHD