Why does no one make topics anymore?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

lol I could be like pheo/tiggles and bring my sister here, since she frequents a few other forums and has sometimes stalked this forum (I just want to know who you're actually interacting with!!!) so she might be able to fit in?

If my impression of your sister is accurate, and if you think your sister might actually fit in with this forum, then I think she might actually fit in with this forum, yeah. Invite her.

Posted

By not being lame and ADHD

Don't you mean efficient? I wouldn't want to waste more time than is necessary on you lot.

Posted

If my impression of your sister is accurate, and if you think your sister might actually fit in with this forum, then I think she might actually fit in with this forum, yeah. Invite her.

Pheo gave it the "okay." She is now allowed in here.

Posted

also lol Chimetals, tiggles has been telling me about you guys playing P4A together :< feel sorry for you having to play him!! lol. and also super jelly whiiiiiine lack of EU release date. but HOPEFULLY, I'll get to play online with you guys one day........

i managed to win a round against him the last time we played (my yosuke vs his kanji). and not under a "well, i shouldnt have gone for the insta-kill, lol" kind of pretense. he won the overall match, though.

I honestly don't get how anybody can stand not browsing by new content.

by checking more frequently than i should. thats how.

Posted

People don't browse by New Content?

The only times I don't browse by new content are on large forums where each board may have dozens of new posts in 20 threads. I can't see any real point to not using New Content on such a tiny forum.

Posted

People don't browse by New Content?

The only times I don't browse by new content are on large forums where each board may have dozens of new posts in 20 threads. I can't see any real point to not using New Content on such a tiny forum.

Posted

I'm slowly seeing new threads pop up.

You have to realize, that most of us were on summer vacation. Most of us don't do much but relax, and at least I didn't have an exciting summer worth making a thread about. As school starts for some of us, I'm sure we will be experiencing new things that we will want to share. =)

Posted

lol I'm glad pheo approves. :B she said she would join to play a werewolf game if a new one should ever go up, since apparently our games are more interesting than the ones on forums she goes on. :V coolcoolcool

Posted

Would anyone be interested if I made it show recently created/replied to threads on the forum index? Recent Topics is only recently created topics.

Cirt likes this

Posted

Recently replied to topics would be a good addition on the forum index. Such active topics are the ones I usually read.

Posted

I'm mostly already on top of what threads are recently replied to, what with the blue star thing that appears whenever there's a post I haven't read. Is it a recently replied to thing, as in, within a certain time frame? I'd probably still use it if it were a recently replied to thing, I just want to know what would be different from that.

Posted

`~`