Hi! :D

26 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi, there :) My name's Ariel and I just joined a few days ago. I've never really been active in something like this before, but it looks like a lot of fun! I've been playing Zelda for almost 7 years now. My favorites are Ocarina of Time and Phantom Hourglass <3 It really is my childhood and I wouldn't be who I am today without it. :lust: So yeah, I just wanted to introduce myself, I hope we can be friends! ^.^

Edited by ZeldaGirl6411 (see edit history)

Posted

Hey! (: welcome to Hyrule.net, also affectionately known as Hnet! Stick around, and if you need any questions answered and whatnot, feel free to message me (:

ZeldaGirl6411 likes this

Posted

Wow, Phantom Hourglass up there as a favorite? That's interesting. :>

Welcome and be super active argh!!!!!!

ZeldaGirl6411 likes this

Posted

hello, and nice to see a new face around. :n_n:

have you played Spirit Tracks? its a pretty slick follow up for Phantom Hourglass, i think.

Posted

Hey, welcome to the forums. Phantom Hourglass is one of my favorite handhelds too. Stick around.

ZeldaGirl6411 likes this

Posted

Well, hey there! I quite like Phantom Hourglass, but I could never get past that stupid part of the Temple of the Ocean King with all the shaped crystals and pedestals and whatnot.

God I hated that temple.

Posted

Heroes may die but Legends live forever. <3

is this real life

Posted

hello, and nice to see a new face around. :n_n:

have you played Spirit Tracks? its a pretty slick follow up for Phantom Hourglass, i think.

Yep! I'm actually almost done with Spirit Tracks, I've already beaten it once :3 I've beaten Phantom hourglass 14 times though so I have a lot of work to do if I want to match that record XD

is this real life

I believe so... :P

Well, hey there! I quite like Phantom Hourglass, but I could never get past that stupid part of the Temple of the Ocean King with all the shaped crystals and pedestals and whatnot.

God I hated that temple.

Yeah that part can be kind of tricky :/ When you go back and do it a second time, you have to put the crystals in the pedestals in a certain order :P It goes square, circle, triange ^.^

Posted

Hey, welcome to Hnet! We're glad to have ya :>

ZeldaGirl6411 likes this

Posted

is this real life

and holy crap, 14 times. the only game i can think of that ive played through that much would be....four swords adventures, actually. me and my bro, just....beasting that thing on roadtrips. so many roadtrips :,> though kid icarus is probably close enough, like.....how many times have i played through the earlier levels?

Posted

My brothers and I all played through fire emblem path of radiance almost enough to unlock mad king ashnard as a playable character

I like Mad King Ashnard

Posted

Welcome!

ZeldaGirl6411 likes this

Posted

hey, i dang near jizzed myself over those controls. while the puzzles were, uh, not the best ive seen for the handheld zeldas (cough oracle series cough) the ease of using things just......hrnghhhhh yes.

after youve spent gawd-knows how many lives and hours trying to get the magic boomerang through a squiggle in the oracles heroes cave (seasons, i think) being able to do the same stunt ten times over with a stylus is just the best feeling of flexibility you can get.

ZeldaGirl6411 likes this

Posted

The controls worked a lot better for some things (the boomerang being a great example, but, come one, how can you still call it a boomerang if it goes in a million different directions? It's magical), but for the most important things, like movement and swordplay, it was a lot worse.

Utilization of the touchscreen for certain items in the next 3DS Zelda game could be amazing, if done right, but the game definitely needs to be more traditional and use the circle pad and buttons to control the action.

ZeldaGirl6411 likes this

Posted

Welcome, it's good to see new people here :>

ZeldaGirl6411 likes this