You in any clubs? Societies? Circles?

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Yikes! Not Found

Posted

I'm a member of Cadmus. They call me Director Bones.

Posted

I WOULD JOIN A CALVINBALL CLUB IN AN INSTANT

IN

AN

INSTANT

Posted

oddly enough, that reminds me that i met a guy named calvin yesterday. turns out, he gets that "like calvin and hobbes?!" almost as much as my brother gets "Houston, we have a problem"

and then theres me, with my generic name thing. there was a brief spell during grade school with a popular tv show, but it was a really brief thing.

Posted

You would be surprised how many different versions of the name "Ben" people can come up with. I'm surprised that I still run into new material. I accidentally ran across "Ben Minaj" as a misspelling of "Benjamin" the other day, as a matter of fact. I know a guy who used to call me "Gentle Ben" after the old show about a bear named Ben, as long as I'm being obscurely specific.

Posted

got invited to a video game club sooooooo looking forward to that :D

Posted

Well, I'm a member of our school's drama club and the band. More involved in the latter than the former.

Posted

I recently went to the LGBT club around my city, it's ok I guess? I don't know yet, to be honest, but I'll keep going.

Oh yeah, I also got forcibly kidnapped into the NSW/ACT Homestuck community, and it's horrifying but wonderful at the same time.

Posted

Today, I ran into a fellow drummer and euphonium player after buying books at my school's bookstore. They coaxed me into joining the archery club. Let's see how that goes tomorrow...