Introduce Yourself & your Talents!

82 posts in this topic

Posted

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the COMIC TEAM and let others know what experience you have with drawing, art, writing stories, etc. If you have a sample of a Zelda comic or any artwork or stories, post them or links to them here. This will help the staff and all of the Comic Team members figure out who will be needed where.

Try to organize amongst yourself who will be doing what and coordinate efforts. If any of the official normal Hyrule staff want to help organize things, that would be GREAT!

Posted

Hi, I'm Ganondorf333, and I don't even know if I'm supposed to be here! :D (Let's start over...)

Hi, I'm Ganondorf333, and I have no talent! :D (One more time....)

Hi, I'm Ganondorf333, and I guess I'm kinda creative....the only artistic experience I have is hundreds of doodles inside three different notebooks. :huh: I guess I could come up with some peculiar ideas to contribute.....just consider me to be at the bottom of the ranks, right under the coffee and donuts, and we'll all be fine! ^_^

Posted

Yo i'm HauptSchwert, which is german for Master Sword. I'm 18 years old and I've been drawing for as long as I could hold a pencil. I just graduated High School and the last art course I took in it was Studio Art Honors.

I prefer to do sketch art, in realism, but i've done quite a few comics... especially about boring teachers lol

I know i've got some of my art on my mom's website, and i'll get the website from her 2morrow so you can check out some of it.

However my Scanner is not working at the moment right now, so i can't upload pictures like that.

but until i get it up and running i'd at least like to help with the story/words/plots. :D

Nice meeting you all and I look forward to working/playing with you all, lol

Posted

hi im paddymac1259624142, and i have been chosen to contribute here. ^_^

BUT, i have a broken scanner (i dropped a glass of coca cola on it) so i cant post any work. :cry:

Posted

Ermm...hi, I'm Zeldawii :)

I have just started learning how to draw, so I'm not perfect. I'm much better at making the script of a comic, alot of them funny. I've done a couple comics in the past with my friends (me doing the script, them drawing) So basically I am better at writing. Although if I get any better at drawing, I'll leave you guys an example of what I can do :)

Posted

Hi I'm ZuZu and my talent lies in being able to drink lots of alcohol.

I'm not so good at actually making pictures or anything but I can hopefully provide some constructive critisms and or tips

I wonder if we'll get any digital artists - dont need a scanner for that, just paint, photoshop or some other artistic program.

Posted

im waiting on getting a graphics tablet, so i ought to be able to make stuff pretty quickly after i get that...

o and hi, i assume you know who i am...

Posted

Hi, I'm punched2death and I love writing. I have written a book & am about to start a new one. I in fact want to be a games journalist when I'm older, so the storylines are my area! I would draw, but unfourtunately, I don't have a scanner!

Oh well.

I can cry on my own here.

Posted

i am an amatuer at the paint program

Posted

I'm a very good writer and artist, but I've got no scanner. . .

Posted

Hi, I'm Django/Gir/Fhqwhgads/William/The Flaming Yak.

I am talented with Paint, I can write excellent scripts.

I am great in thinking of odd comedy, generic comedy, slapstick comedy, and twist endings.

I'm glad to be a member of the Comic Team!

Posted

Hi, I'm Keaton (obviously...)!

I'm new to the comic staff and I have no idea how the system works yet, but I'll catch on quick, I think...

I draw a lot and most people think I'm good, but I hardly compare to the professionals. Feel free to check out my Deviantart gallery and judge for yourself. When it comes to my style, I'm more of a traditional artist. For some things I'll use Photoshop, but usually I do all my comics with pens and colored pencils. If I ever get a graphics tablet, that'll probably change. As far as writing goes, I'll think of something really good every once in a while, but I get a lot of ideas from my friends.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here!

Edit: how stupid of me.. The programs I use are Photoshop 7, Macromedia Flash MX, and of course, MS Paint.

Posted

Hey

I'm Shaan (said like Sean)

I'm an 18 year old college student taking Theater. But despite my love of a good play, I have a huge love and interest in art. I was raised in such a way from my brother who is now an Art Director over at Radical Entertainment. Having that background, and his constant tutelage as I grew up, I have a fairly solid artistic background.

I focus a lot on graphite/ink sketching. I've spent the past year studying and trying to understand the human anatomy, and I feel that it is finally beginning to show.

I also have a fairly strong storytelling background. Having not only written numerous plays, a few of which were performed for a public audience, I spent a lot of my time growing up writing short stories, fan-fiction, and even am currently writing out plans for my own online comic book.

I look forward to working with all of you!

Posted

Oh wow. Very professional. :huh:

*Flips through resum

Posted

Oh wow. Very professional. :huh:

*Flips through resum