Introduce Yourself & your Talents!

82 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings...well I've been writing for a while now - about 13 years - but it never occurred to me to try my hand at fanfics until last year. Unlike a lot of what I see and read, my stuff is written mostly in free verse as I'm not a natural storyteller. Like lots of other people though, Ocarina Of Time was my starting point for artistic cracks at the Zelda saga, but I've since bounced around some of the other games as well for inspiration. I will post some of that stuff if I get enough attention for the three poems I've submitted today upon just becoming a member. I've gotten good reviews on them on places like fanfiction.net so feel free to check them out.^^

Speak To Me, Epona: http://hyrule.net/fo...ak-to-me-epona/

The Forest Temple: http://hyrule.net/fo...-forest-temple/

A Night At The Water Temple :http://hyrule.net/forum/topic/17502-a-night-in-the-water-temple/

Posted

Ammonsa I think that is an adbot. :P

Posted

This Knuckle adbot is starting to say real things, weird

Posted

Well if I'm just an adbot, YOU'RE just a music composition program! :o

Posted

Well if I'm just an adbot, YOU'RE just a music composition program! :o

Music composition program > adbot

Posted

Hello there! ^.^

My artistic name is Erore / EroreWind. I usually do digital drawings (I've got Intuos 4 pen tablet), though sometimes (when inspiration and motivation hit), I do some traditional art too (watercolors). I also do some crafting with polymer clay, though not as often as drawing.

I am currently taking classes at a private Comic School, so that I can properly learn how to draw and other artistic techniques, in order to improve my art skills.

Posted

Hi uh, I'm CaptinBenny (kinda late to be posting this since i'm already an avid werewolf player, but OH WELL!)

I'm currently 21 years of age and am going to school for animation (like hand drawn or the artsy-fartsy side of animating) I also have the hobbies of manga-style comics and cosplay. I'm basically that weird kid that no one knows is weird until they open their mouth.

Posted

I'm a skeleton. I really love to write, and one day I'd like to be a professional Comic Book writer. I'd also like to maybe publish a few books of short stories. Not sure if Novels are exactly my style, I really like Serial Fiction. Little doses of awesome each week or month.

Posted

Obviously you guys know me but.

My name happens to be Jeremy, and somehow I'm comfortable saying that. I'm fairly good at playing the Flute(Shout out to Treemotan), and I'm sort of okay at piano. Just gotta learn the finger positions and things. I'm also fairly decent at video games. Somehow that coincides with me sucking at them. I'm a semi-adequate writer, and I'm eventually going to make a fanfic. Not the kind that ruins everything, though.

Although actually no fanfics ever god no puppying ugh what

That's about all I can think of right now

Oh yeah i'm a terrible singer but some people are dumb and think I'm good.

Posted

Oh yeah i'm a terrible singer but some people are dumb and think I'm good.

you, me, karaoke.

Posted

you, me, karaoke.

ANY TIME ANY PLACE

However WHEN WHERE AND HOW

Posted

SOMETIME, SOMEWHERE, AND NO IDEA

Posted

We could do some shitty recordings either through Vocaroo.com or audacity and uploading them somewhere

But skype, oovoo, tinychat, etc are all out of the question.

Posted

i hope you know lady gaga, anime themes, or panic at the disco. fall out boy is good too.

and some other things. but that right there is most of what i know, at least off the top of my head.

gawd, when we all finally have a meet up, im taking everyone out to karaoke, for reals.

meetup in japan, guys.