Introduce Yourself & your Talents!

82 posts in this topic

Posted

i hope you know lady gaga, anime themes, or panic at the disco. fall out boy is good too.

I LOVE YOU

I mean

Sweet, Can do.

Also if it's not a voice chat service there's no need for us both knowing the song. I could like, link you lyrics and a video, have you listen to it a few times, read off the lyrics as you sing, etc.

It'll be legit if we actually do this.

...I'm making a karaoke thread.

But where should it go?

Posted

user content or entertainment?

i think problem #1 is finding someone that can out the recordings together without ear bleeding.

Posted

Ah, okay. I will however have problems including the song with the lyrics, unless I get an instrumental Mp3/non-instrumental and sing over the vocals(Which would be obnoxious and not actually karaoke)

woe

Posted

id almost say to do it studio-style, listen to the song on one headphone (quietly, so you dont accidentally do that thing where you cant hear yourself and then sing deaf) but have the recording only be the voices. then, find a karaoke version of the song, line the two up, w/e. i think thats how the choruses get made. or if its just one person, just record your voice and the karaoke version at the same time. but the volume balance would be harder to get.

Posted

topic made. That's actually a really good idea. I might just do it, next time. Thanks!

Posted

Hello, I am SunnyDk

As it stands, I am a Game developer, 3d artist/animator/printer, and video producer.  I have an ongoing project called Project Navi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FudRoXrIB7Q

I would like to start a Zelda Fan Video Series and I need to figure out where to start

My portfolio can be seen here:

http://sunnydk87.deviantart.com

I look forward to getting to know this site and the members!