Introduce Yourself & your Talents!

82 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm Rumo of Zamonia, the warlock. I enjoy writing short stories that don't make much sense, and I have been told I'm good at it.

Posted

does anime production art count i own digimon ,eureka seven ,naruto ,medabots in large counts.some have episode ##'s on them.they are all one of a kind.do i just start a topic on them i do post them on a site also.i even found a very rare sign art from animanic's mindy and buttons.its sign by dave pryor from the wb.

Posted

does anime production art count i own digimon ,eureka seven ,naruto ,medabots in large counts.some have episode ##'s on them.they are all one of a kind.do i just start a topic on them i do post them on a site also.i even found a very rare sign art from animanic's mindy and buttons.its sign by dave pryor from the wb.

Welcome, Toni! =D

To everyone else on the site who happens to come by this topic, this is my friend, Toni. I advertised the site a bit and he's kindly joined up. =)

And you guys should really check out his anime production art! It's awesome! ^_^

(Toni, do you have it all on one site? I think I've only seen it scattered ont the E7 forum and Jon's Anime Network forum. Post some urls if you can so people can see it.) :)

Posted

im new to this thread but ive beeen drawing for almost ever, i dont currently have a scanner so all i can work with is ms paint and photochop :cry: but heres something i did for the fourth piece crew ohha nd by the way im keeper of the fourth piece :)

the_phoenix_holds_the_key.bmp

Posted

Well, I'm Jikklop and I recently acquired a drawing tablet so I can do a little bit of digital art.

Very little.

Posted

I'm CO, I have started about 30 comics to date! (most fell apart at the third comic....)

And BTW, Why is there no one actually in the comic team group?

Posted

Hello,I

Posted

Yo, Kaseixjaa. Do siggies (like my current) and avatars (current not done by me) and I draw.

Posted

hi im joetheshort im 14 love to draw play the wii and draw/pixelize things that are in nintendo games.

post-6827-1230604620_thumb.png

post-6827-1230604647_thumb.png

Posted

i can draw that is my only talent i have ^^

Posted

Hello all!

My name is Kiotoko-Solo, or you might know me as DuckTapeFreak from youtube. I'm a cosplayer(and a crossplayer because i love to cosplay as males the most), been cosplaying for several years now with my group, Hyrule Happy Squad. I'm working my way up to hopefully being a professional cosplayer someday. When asked, I cosplay for GameStop, art booths, gaming booths, Rennaissance Fairs and other things to premote video games such Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess or events to be happening. And i also am a concept artist, meaning i love to draw diagrams for new characters and so on and so forth. ^_^

I do have a DA http://kiotoko-solo.deviantart.com/ drop by and send me a comment if you have a DA ^^

Posted

I do have a DA http://kiotoko-solo.deviantart.com/ drop by and send me a comment if you have a DA ^^

+watch <3

You're pretty awesome. I never thought you could make a living from colplaying, probably due to the fact that Scotland doesn't have fairs like that or even people dressing up to promote games.

Posted

... We had a comic team? o.o Boy, I sure could use one of those...

Posted

I am Darth Revan reborn! Bow before me!

Posted

Oh be quiet, simpleton... Your fame is only aknowledge in the first game. o: After that, you're all done for... Oh wait, you also had comics I believe...