Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

EVERYBODY DRAW EVERYBODY...!

22 posts in this topic

Posted

this is just a general thread for drawing pictures of other Hnetters. Anyone can contribute. Everyone should contribute!

I drew 6 people tonight might draw more later will probably draw more later.

PheoandTeto.png

RikaandChimetals.png

SahaandCascade.png

Cascade is super fab.

YOUR TURN!

Posted

[12:57:56 AM] Chimetals: i lolled at pheo

[12:58:02 AM] Chimetals: grumpybrows

[12:58:09 AM] Chimetals: and rika

[12:58:10 AM] Chimetals: just

[12:59:10 AM] Chimetals: i think

[12:59:12 AM] Chimetals: we basically

[12:59:14 AM] Chimetals: agree

[12:59:47 AM] Chimetals: oh gawd

[12:59:47 AM] Chimetals: saha

[12:59:50 AM] Chimetals: SAHA

[12:59:53 AM] Chimetals: im laughing

[1:00:07 AM] Chimetals: and cascade i just

mine from whenever:

knuckleandcascade.jpg

rika_code_by_chimetals-d492qm0.jpg

chi_and_ghss_by_chimetals-d4bqv5y.jpg

mystery_hnet_user_by_chimetals-d4co79s.jpg

tinyhnet_by_chimetals-d4o8lcl.jpg

more_hnet_crack_by_chimetals-d4pnbqx.jpg

Posted

I like your saha idea.

Posted

I hope you don't mind Chimetals, I'm going to post that picture you drew of me;

post-5190-0-65194700-1348739882_thumb.jp

Posted

aha these are all great <3 I love both me's, so cute. AND RIKA'S EYES yes that is her 100% skyler :3c

I would draw you guys but a) I'm really bad at it B) I don't have a good way to upload pictures :< but I would draw the puppy outta youse :<

Posted

I was chuckling, and then I saw "This is Pheo." And then I started laughing like an idiot.

Sahaqiel and Chimetals like this

Posted

I think Rika's face is horribly adorable in the first pic, and I also enjoy Chimetals'. It is somewhat stately.

Also lol, you and making me Vaati.

I haven't seen the Ammonsa one. It is cute, to say the least?!

I will draw something... but not now...

Posted

I haven't seen the Ammonsa one. It is cute, to say the least?!

scanned badly (actually i think this was with my phone :/), but:

dainty_cakes_by_chimetals-d54wgsp.jpg

my headcannon says that she totally works at a cafe, selling tiny dainty cakes.

now that i think about it, its the same cakes i imagine cas and sayuri eating a lot. (imagine the cakes looking less like the crap i drew em as, and more like this)

Posted

Yeah those cakes look like sick wrapped in a bag.

Chimetals likes this

Posted

Im glad you guys are enjoying this

Posted

I made a couple of Forts

8nCR7.png

ak5RC.png

Posted

So I would have drawn more people, but I literally only have a couple of hours of free time Mon-Fri because I'm schooling. For those who I wanted to draw but didn't have a clear idea on or didn't have enough time for, I apologize. :< I'll probably get around to you. Also, this is what I chose to do for the first hour of my birthday.

my headcannon

18562Everybody%20Draw%20Everybody.jpg

If you're wondering why I didn't draw kaffles, it's both because I didn't think I'd be able to communicate something that I would feel best represents her to me, and because I don't feel I have the technical skill to draw it, lol.

Also, I wasn't going to draw this until Chimetals said "headcannon". That actually forced me to do this, because I swore I'd draw a silly picture for every time she mixed up canon and cannon. Also, I made a mistake. Silver is Ag, not Au. How did I even make that mistake.

Posted

oddly enough, whenever someone (or i) say "headcan(n)on" i imagine the artillery. actually, i thought they were one and the same until only recently, being some crackpot term that the internet spawned. because who the hell doesnt love massive firepower in their mental view of the worlds plot?

and pardon my spellcheck, its not good enough to know whether internet slang is spelled with one n or two. youd be amazed at how many words i misspell consistently. hell, i just had to spellcheck "consistently" because for some forsaken reason, i thought it was spelled with an a. there are actually a lot of words like that.

talk with me in skype, and youll see my misspellings. talk with me in irc, and youll also see all my typos. which also happens to be my revenge against overzealous grammar!yuri, the few times shes decided to pick on me :<

Posted

Well, a canon is either a kind of music or a mythos/lore. Hence why it is considered "canon" when the thing you discussed actually happened, or has 100% validity. A "head canon" refers to your personal belief or how you view something. Like if you imagine a character in a book to have a certain voice, you'd call it your head canon because that's what is canon in your head, etc. It's also a camera company.

And a cannon is a projectile weapon. So a head cannon would be a projectile weapon that either replaces a head, is the head of cannons, or fires heads.