Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

EVERYBODY DRAW EVERYBODY...!

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, a canon is either a kind of music or a mythos/lore. Hence why it is considered "canon" when the thing you discussed actually happened, or has 100% validity. A "head canon" refers to your personal belief or how you view something. Like if you imagine a character in a book to have a certain voice, you'd call it your head canon because that's what is canon in your head, etc. It's also a camera company.

Just thought about this. Maybe because taking a picture of something gives evidence of its existence, and therefore making it canon?

Or something.

Posted

that makes sense

Posted

Oh man. These are awesome. Maybe I should take an art class. My drawing skills are less than adequate.

I will have to draw. I have no drawing capabilities whatsoever through the computer.

Posted

Well, a canon is either a kind of music or a mythos/lore. Hence why it is considered "canon" when the thing you discussed actually happened, or has 100% validity. A "head canon" refers to your personal belief or how you view something. Like if you imagine a character in a book to have a certain voice, you'd call it your head canon because that's what is canon in your head, etc. It's also a camera company.

And a cannon is a projectile weapon. So a head cannon would be a projectile weapon that either replaces a head, is the head of cannons, or fires heads.

when i said "till recently" what i really meant was "i wiki'd for why two n's means anything"

and as for the cannon thing, id say it fires heads. head of cannons also works too.

Posted

always that robot. alwaysssss <3

(Saha, your werewolf game has marked me forever)

and it just registered:

Chimetales

Chi metals

Chime tails

metal

tails

tales

aaaaaaaaa

Posted

basically