Random Trivia About Yourself

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Then make stuff up.

For example, I pretend to like bad music (but don't tell anyone).

Really, trivia doesn't matter. Trivia is really just stuff that people don't need to know. And if people don't need to know, then it's not important to have trivia.

Posted

I just feel sort of.... bland. That and it really hurts my chances of feeling like I'm actually significant.

Which I'm not, at least not at this point.

And I don't even want to post this because I think people are going to feel like I'm just randomly bitching and bagging on myself.

Posted

Trivia... I play alto saxophone, I guess that could be something? I've won awards for poetry and I was on a precision drill marching team.

Posted

Oh. Cassandra just reminded me. My high school's marching band got to play the Hollywood Christmas parade in 2009 on national television. I was on television for about 10-15 seconds. Yup.

Also play Tenor Saxophone. Some knowledge of Oboe and piano, and basic guitar chords.

I struggle reading bass clef as fast as treble, which is why I'm not great on piano. I do have a great inner ear though, allowing me to sing decently.

Posted

I just remembered that I'm a remarkable shot with a rifle. Back when I was in the scouts I tried my hand at the rifle range. They set up the little paper target and taught me how to load the gun. First time I've ever even touched a gun.

Fifteen shots. One hole in the target. Dead center.

Posted

Im rel8ed to Sarah Silverman

Charles Manson's Mother is my Grandmother's cousin.

Posted

Tonight I was out with friends and one of my friends who idolizes ellen degeneres was talking about how she's not funny anymore since she's not on stand up, but she also likes sarah silverman a lot. I told her I had a friend who was related to her and sees her at thanks giving, and she got really excited and said "Oh my god get him to mail me a lock of her hair!" And I told her the best thing about being friends with this guy is that he is exactly the type of person to make that happen.

Posted

Trivia. Okay, let's see. The most interesting thing that I do is probably my habit of collecting musical instruments. I believe it was 14 at last count, but that could be slightly off.

Also, I have really flexible shoulders and occasionally like to confuse my friends by clasping my hands together and bringing them over my head to the front without letting go. Only my friends can see it, though.

Posted

I once killed a man by thinking about it really hard until his heart exploded

Posted

I killed a man. With THIS THUMB.

Posted

I'm an incredibly fast learner.

I procrastinate like nobody's business.

I hate, I hate, I HATE when people misspell something on purpose, or when they use 'txt spk.' And the like.

I remember the random, odd little bits from movies and books, rather than the significant events. (See above, a line from Cpt. James Hook from the movie 'Hook', played by Dustin Hoffman.)

Being in close proximity to bugs that could touch me freaks me out. Moths and such are okay, spiders and scorpions are the worst, and I'd rather not have to catch the cricket that just escaped my lizard's terrarium.

I spend about 6 hours a day on my Xbox. Double on my laptop.

I'm incredibly nostalgic.

Holy crap, True Gamer, you live? Haven't seen you in ages. (I also haven't been on in ages, but you were gone before I left.)