Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Comic Ideas

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I tried. This is pretty much all you're getting out of me. :embarrassed: (Please ignore the horrificness. :embarrassed: )

Posted

Could we do comics about hyrule.net members instead of zelda comics? I think it would be funny.

Posted

Could we do comics about hyrule.net members instead of zelda comics? I think it would be funny.

That sounds cool.

Posted

...The possibilities are endless when you consider putting members in the comics.

Posted

Well, as soon as someone steps up and decides to make one, that would be great! :squint: I'm gonna stick to the Zelda one, but it would be great to have more comics. :o You can all get together in a special chat channel and talk about ideas and get someone to draw or something; it would be great.

Posted

Um... Hello? D1G1T1ZED? So far, It's got me, CN, CG... and when we get to Hyrule we meet Dustin... erm.. I mean....

FLEE!

Posted

XD

Noes is great at drawing, and she's drawn stuff with Ryu and me in it. I don't know if she would like to draw some comics, though.

Posted (edited)

Yeah.. not too many comics here... I'm starting a Comic Shop with single strips and Mini-stories so that i don't fail at plot again.

Edited by Corrupt One (see edit history)

Posted

well you could do it like newspaper people do it you have different teams

so you could have

storyline group

Editing group

sprite group

publishing group

etc.

I'd want to be on storyline, or maybe the sprite group. This would be a novel experiance.