Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

About the comic

13 posts in this topic

Posted

There comic is very open ended in what you guys can do. It would be very nice if it could be a weekly thing and it would be nice to have an overall trend but have comics which are funny or cool on their own as well. Once we get comics we can start posting them in a comic section where it will be easy for viewers to read them one after another. Any other ideas are welcome.

Posted

well i cant draw, but i can make up some funny comics

Posted

Yeah, I can't draw for my life but I would like to help with the comic's storyline.

Posted

call me a bit protective, but to be honest anything id draw id want to make the storyline for as well myself to be honest

still waiting on that graphics tablet...

Posted

I could, as I have said, write storylines. My idea is this: READ 10 COMICS PER DAY TO GET IDEAS.

Good, no?

Posted

by that do u mean manga or all that slapstick kiddy stuff?

3 guesses which one...

wat time is this comic going to by published?

Is it online?

Posted

Well, since we have alot of ideas, we were hoping to have different comics, like group ourselves! And...I'm getting a little better at drawing, so I might be good at drawing the comic. Although I'm much better at the script. :)

Posted

well im starting to be able to draw anime better and one more question, is this gonna be comedy or action?

Posted

itd be cool if it one of the comics are like that lttp comic published in nintendo power.

click here to see it.

Posted

As was the idea in the other post, which dustin agreed would probabbly be a good idea, chances are we'll have a few comics running, so you can either do one on your own or find someone to work with. Past that you can really do whatever style of comic you want, so comedy OR action is fine.

Art style is completely down to you too, so u can either do hand draw, cartoony, realistic or sprites

Posted

I propose sprite comics.

Less work of scannering and whatnot.

Gotta use the "sprite change" joke.

I can get some sprites when I start my Hyrule.net Chatroom comic.

Posted

I could draw comics.. if I had a steady flow of ideas, I'd do one every week. But is it going to be a series, or just a bunch of random ideas?

I don't think sprite comics would be a good idea.. I don't think they're very original. But I can either draw and color the comics traditionally, or just do the lineart and color it on the computer. (That'd probably be a more consistent style)

Posted

I'd love to help with the comics and get this project rolling. I have the tools needed to create some high-quality comics, and I would like to think I have the experience, lol.

I'll attach a comic cover as an example.post-1514-1197497010_thumb.jpg