Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

emsomniac's art thread

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't have all that much, maybe 5 or 6 things, but I figured I may as well make a thread anyway.

These images were all originally taken with a crappy phone camera, so I went in to Photoshop and tried to make them less grainy, as a result they look a little different than they originally did on paper.

I drew this one a few years ago as a final project for an art class. The subject was open ended, and to date its one of my favorite pieces.

W8wxA.jpg

I'll post more as I edit them, it takes a little while to get right unfortunately.

Posted

Hey man it's time for us to put the past behind us you and me are friends now

Posted (edited)

Here's another one I did early last spring.

If any of you have played Saints Row, it was semi-inspired by a character in that, and also by the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

pXdSu.jpg

Yes, I really like sticking rainbows in my drawings for whatever reason. Maybe it was just a phase.

Edited by emsomniac (see edit history)

Posted

More raaaaaaaaaaainbows! I drew this one while being cripplingly depressed :D Its all good though, gotta work it out somehow. The background turned out darker than i wanted in the photo, and it kinda mucks up the contrast with the hands but that's ooook.

lDMRo.jpg

This one is pretty old, maybe 3 years or so. I loved the concept and working on it, but it was also the first time i had used watercolor, so yeah...

SXg8K.jpg