Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Politics and fake boobs

10 posts in this topic

Posted

what are some of the shit hole reasons you are voting for/supporting your candidate.

[joke thread]

Posted

Oh my god, I didn't even need to click play to recognize who this girl (read: NOT WOMAN) was. I saw a video where she was going on about how she didn't think women were qualified to read anything. I was all "just because you can't do it doesn't mean they can't."

No seriously, I'm honestly debating with myself right now "should I ruin the rest of my day by clicking the play button?" This girl is awful.

Posted

What the puppy is it with you and chipotle

Posted

She said her number one reason for voting for Romney is because he is hot. Also his name is Mitt, like her cat Mittens. It's a sign for her.

Mitten Romney.

Posted

I bet she's really a giant liberal and she's just playing a character.

Posted

The best parts, though, are:

when her phone rings, and she suddenly stops talking and gets SUPER SERIOUS while she reaches down slowly, picks it up, looks at it, and turns it off, and then puts it back down and giggles like it was a ridiculous joke

and also when an airplane flies in the distance and basically the exact same thing happens

also "He's not even Christian; he's, like, Mormon"

Posted

also "He's not even Christian; he's, like, Mormon"

She's soooooo open minded!

havent watched this yet but the title omg

Posted

How many pairs of whore-shoes does she need?

Posted

typing this as i watch.

"viewpointsopinions"

im going nuts over her arm waving. its like shes trying to signal her alien race to invade. or park a car.

"party candidate-ial...selection"

the time it took her to recover after her phone interrupted her was the greatest thing. you can just see her wheels turning, but her hamsters all long ago abandoned her for someone else.

"entre preneur"

makes a reference to mexico in the 1940s, but cant remember Romney's running mate, nor who she tries to reference shortly after.

"go get educated"

this is both one of the funniest and most depressing things ive seen in a while.

Posted

this video illustrates quite well the main problem with democracy. people like her vote.