Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Death Mountain in TP.

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Did anyone else think it looked really stupid in TP?

The gorons most of mined the crap out of it because it looks nothing like the one in OoT.

Posted

personally i think they should have made the game more like oot locationwise i loved the old zora's domain and goron's village

Posted

personally i think they should have made the game more like oot locationwise i loved the old zora's domain and goron's village

..I think you mean Goron City. And yeah, Death Mountain has changed..for the worse. It was much better in OoT, it didn't take long to climb up..and the Goron's didn't need to wrestle you to get in at first. And yeah..they pretty much took away Goron City and added Goron Mines..which actually should be the Dodongo's cavern below. They also messed up Kakariko Village, and Zora's Domain (well..Zoras Domain was okay, but not as good as the original) :)

Posted

yeah death mountain was missing that cool round cloud....... and the zoras - gorons looked SOOOOOO weird. and no dekus? or korkis what was wuth that?

Posted

sorry, city. and who started calling the kokiri korkis?

Posted

Personally im glad it was very varied from OoT, if everything looked similar it would've just been plain stupid, it's trying to be a new game, the only thing is it that it just makes constant referances back to ocarina of time in the form of howling stones, town names etc...

and for the record, i like the new death mountain trail, the goron living areas are worse though (i.e. no sign of anything like goron city).

Plus i think zoras domain is much better in twilight princes....

Posted

Yeah, I liked the Zora's Domain in TP and Kakariko Village wasn't too bad.

But, Death Mountain looked horrible in my oppinion. The climb up is fun, but from the village it looks incredibly stupid.

Posted

I liked the new trail.. and everything, `cept maybe castle town, could be a bit more.. open...

Posted

I did't like castle town, it didn't had anything, just a couple of stores there. :cry:

I like the new Kakariko Village and the new Death Mountain is really bad. And I really liked the songs of the howling stones, it was really cool :D

Posted

What I hated about castle town, was that whole shoe-shining business before you could enter the shop, that p!$$E!)

me off. Other than that, I liked it.

I wish that there were Deku instead of monkeys though, that would have been cool.

I don't really mind the new death mountain, though they could have had a Goron City or something.

Zora's domain, I think was better in TP.

As for Kakariko, there should have been more people, then it would be better.

Posted

Yeah, Kakariko was a bit bland, but keep in mind it was just attcked by Shadow Beasts.

Posted

another reason i like death mountain trail is because of that really awesome remix of goron city when you go up it...

Posted

The need of the gorons to go up was really anoying. I missed the goron mask (from Majoras Mask) in that part

Posted

Yeah, the climb up (Music and all) was amazingly awesome, Death Mountain just looked stupid from the ground. . .