Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Death Mountain in TP.

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Death Mountain just looked stupid from the ground. . .

I agree

Posted

Well if they made it exactly the same, then you couldn't really call it an entirely new game, now could you? That's exactly what I was going to say, then I noticed that gingerlink said almost exactly the same thing. This keeps happening to me, where I'm reading the topics, know what I'm going to say, then I notice that someone else says it before me. :D

Anyway, tthe new Castle Town was much, much better. Many more people, much bigger, and I found more to do....I haven't really looked at Death Mountain from the ground, I should do that, and the Zora's Domain was.....I'm not sure which was better, although I'm edging toward TP because there was plenty of water and many more Zoras. And apparrently the Gorons did pretty much mine Death Mountain to the bone- you can't even get up by yourself. :huh: The implementation of an elevator was a good idea, and the hot springs were a nice addition. It's really too bad you can't sumo wrestle anymore- that was fun. :cry: The lack of Dekus was unfortunate, even if they only played a small role in OoT, mostly as enemies. So, I think I'll look at Death Mountain from the ground soon, I wanna see what it looks like. :unsure:

Posted

What I didn't like of Castle Town was that when you changed the Square (central, south, etc) it had to load the new one, it was really anoying :angry:

There were a lot more stuff to do than in OoT but still, in OoT you could enter the houses or things like that and here you could see doors that didn't open and more than half of the people didn't talk.

It's not really importante for the game, but it was something anoying I think.

I wanted to see Link eating an Apple but I just couldn't buy one! :cry:

Posted

YES, that apple thing annoyed me too.

Also, I think they should have used more than just like, 10 characters in the Castle town, it was kinda weird to see the same character repeated.

Posted

It would of rocked if you could Sumo whenever you wanted.

And what would of made TP's Castle Town AWESOME is if there was a building where you could sign up for competitions. Like Sword Fighting Tournaments and Jousting above Lake Hylia. . .

God, that would of rocked.

Posted

It would of rocked if you could Sumo whenever you wanted.

And what would of made TP's Castle Town AWESOME is if there was a building where you could sign up for competitions. Like Sword Fighting Tournaments and Jousting above Lake Hylia. . .

God, that would of rocked.

It'd have been great!!! :cry:

Posted

And what if you could get a Yeti Tunic like the one Ashei wears.

And Yeto and Yeta won't talk to you unless you wear it and you'll freeze to death on Snow Peak if you don't wear it.

That would rock too. It would probably look really cool.

A white Fur Tunic with Yeti Goggles. Sweet.

Posted

A white Fur Tunic with Yeti Goggles. Sweet.

I was imagining a really big tunic... That makes Link look like a snowball :embarrassed:

Posted

Ohh! I've got one more!!!

What if when your fighting Ganondorf on Horseback he has hundreds of ghosts on his side surrounding you. The game lets them pumble you for a few minutes and lets you realise that this fight is impossible. Suddenly you hear a horn and the camera zooms in on a bunch of Bulbin riders and King Bulbin riding toward you from Lanayru. The camera then shows Ganondorf with a grin. Suddenly the Bulbins start killing Ganondorf's ghosts and King Bulbin rams Ganondorf off his Stallion. The camera shows Ganondorf again sexcept this time he looks REALLY pissed. The rest proceeds as normal (The horseback fight with Ganondorf.) except there are Bulbins fighting the ghosts all around you to create a more Warlike atmoshere. When you get to the head to head sword fight Link is being Cheered on by the Bulbins.

Posted

...Wicked...

Do you design videogames? Or at least write books? The ideas are great!

Posted

No an No.

I do want to do both/either when I'm older though.

I love to write.

Anyway, it is too bad those ideas took four months after the Game's release to think of. . .

Posted

There should have been more sidequests in tp... I never really liked death mountain in oot so i think that the tp one where ok. The tp gorons and zoras was much cooler then the oot whans though :D

Posted

I looked at the mountain, and it looks like a giant, magma-filled hill!!! Different, but if TP took place before WW, and Dragon Roost Island is also Death Mountain, then how did it turn back.....? :unsure:

Posted

There should have been more sidequests in tp... I never really liked death mountain in oot so i think that the tp one where ok. The tp gorons and zoras was much cooler then the oot whans though :D

I liked the Zora of Oot but in TP they looked like armored all the time :unsure:

I looked at the mountain, and it looks like a giant, magma-filled hill!!! Different, but if TP took place before WW, and Dragon Roost Island is also Death Mountain, then how did it turn back.....? :unsure:

Maybe it exploded :embarrassed:

Or Valoo just wanted to have a less giant, magma-filled hill as home :D

Posted

Yeha, I was wondering that too G333. . .