Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Death Mountain in TP.

60 posts in this topic

Posted

who's to say dragon roost island is death mountain, there's another volcano in wind waker as well, one hell of a lot mroe active, but still.

Also, there don;t seem to be any other landmarks in wind waker which match up, so im not really sure you can say that...

Posted

who's to say dragon roost island is death mountain, there's another volcano in wind waker as well, one hell of a lot mroe active, but still.

Also, there don;t seem to be any other landmarks in wind waker which match up, so im not really sure you can say that...

Death mountain had to be dragon roost in WW.I didn't really try to compare the TP death mountain to the OoT one.I had simple thoughts like "Hey,the gorons look different",but I didn't really care.The iron boots thing was cool,though.

Zora's domain was better in TP to me not based on the opinion of which one looked better but because it had everything the Zoras need.It had about 75-times more room to swim around in,too.

Posted

Death mountain had to be dragon roost in WW.I didn't really try to compare the TP death mountain to the OoT one.I had simple thoughts like "Hey,the gorons look different",but I didn't really care.The iron boots thing was cool,though.

Zora's domain was better in TP to me not based on the opinion of which one looked better but because it had everything the Zoras need.It had about 75-times more room to swim around in,too.

and a HUGE waterfall to jump instead of a small one, o and it was easier to get back up, we now know zoras are like salmon and can swim UP waterfalls :D

Posted

I loved the Zora's in OOT better than the ones in TP...come to think of it, I liked the Gorons more too...Man TP should have been better...with those graphics, they could have pleased everyone with a long game, I don't care what anyone says...and why are they trying to please non video game players? THAT is dumb.

Posted

Agreed.

Posted

Zora's Domain and Kakariko Village were nice, but why were there not a lot of shops in Castle Town? Death Mountian looked weird. I don't even know how to describe it.

Posted

Thing is.. Isn't it set in the future? So wouldn't it be different in the future and not the same as OoT?

I personally think it's a improvment and i think Hyrule must've expanded and such.

Posted

Zora's Domain was much better in TP, in my opinion.

The Gorons also looked better, though Death Mountain looked pretty lame.

What happened to the Kokiri in TP? They should have been there...

Posted

I think that's the Faron province and they probably got killed, iunno, i guess.

Posted

Skull Kid looked. . .odd.

Posted

Skull Kid... I think he's cool in every game he's in. I loved the trumpet he played in TP! ^_^ But I ahted those puppet things. So annoying...

Posted

Yeah, they looked cool, but they got VERY annoying!

Posted

Skull Kid... I think he's cool in every game he's in. I loved the trumpet he played in TP! ^_^ But I ahted those puppet things. So annoying...

The first time I met him I didn't know if I had to kill him or what :unsure:

Posted

the puppet things were surprisingly weak and i ended up finding quite a lot of different amusing ways to kill them, some of the best and most efficient were

Spin slash (duh) wolf link AND regular link

energy field

bomb arrows (overkill! but it least it tended to get all of them)

i figured out a really funny one, but i've forgotten it now...

Posted

i figured out a really funny one, but i've forgotten it now...

Let us know! I just like to kill them any way I can... They're annoying :unsure: