Your Favorite Halloween Costumes

17 posts in this topic

Posted

The time is almost upon us my Angels of Darkness, the day when the barrier between our world and the hereafter is at it's thinnest. A time when the souls of those who have passed over return to walk the Earth, All Hallows Evening.

So what Halloween costumes do you remember fondly wearing and those you wish you hadn't?

For me one bad costume choice was Sunny the Cocoa Puffs bird. People kept asking if I was a Chicken or Roadrunner, hey what can I say I was eight.

One good costume choice was Super Saiyan Goku. I grew out my hair for months and the day of dyed it very very blonde like platinum blonde then used the glittery gold hairspray and gel to get it all spikey then put on my orange and blue goku suit. I added some rips and fake blood to give me that post Freeza battle look.

Posted

I don't remember ever making a bad costume choice. In my early years I went out as whatever was popular, can't name any examples really. Except one year I went as Robocop it was one of those cheap smocks with "Robocop" written on it and a plastiic mask with a string thing to pput across your face.

One year I went as the Black Mighty Morphin Power Ranger and Jason (from Friday the 13th). In my teens I mostly brought my nephew out. One year he dressed as Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil Nemesis and I was an Umbrellla Corp Zombie, he went as Child Link and I was Ganondorf.

When I started working I would go to work parties, I went as Peter Griffian with a Brian stuffed toy, Grimm Reaper and last year as Doctor Who villain Sutekh the Destroyer.

Posted

I was a can of Coca Cola one year. Fourth or Fifth Grade, if memory serves.

Posted

One time I was Charmeleon. ugh :(

My best costume was the year I was a hobo. Hobos are really popular as costumes among Southern Republicans because we fear the impoverished masses and their disease

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I went to a party as Mario a few years back.

Many people I didn't know told me I was the most realistic Mario they've seen.

Of course, most of them were drunk and/or on other things.

Posted

I was an ape from Planet of the Apes once. I accidentally hit my dad with a whip :C

Posted

I think I mentioned this already but this year I'm hiitting three parties (One work thing and two casual) as a S.H.I.E.L.D Agent (the Helicarrier suit).

Posted

I've been a scarecrow a few times as a kid. Stuffed some big button up shirts and overalls with straw, wore a straw hat. Last year I was an aristocat and got all dressed up with elbow length gloves and put on some catlike makeup. ba dum shh

I think if I were going to some Halloween event this year my boyfriend and I were gonna go as stereotypical 90s kids, since that's the cool thing now that it's 20 years ago. I have a Pokemon shirt and maybe some gaudy cheap jewelry like chokers. hell, maybe I could dig up my old

razor scooter or my roller blades lol

Posted

if i was a girl i'd wear this every year.

tumblr_lso2ypgnMp1qc60ex.png

Posted

A few years ago I went as "The Middleman". I wore a green jacket with a white dress shirt, green tie and black slacks. I also had a nerf N-Strike gun painted to look sci-fi.

Posted

A few years ago I went as "The Middleman". I wore a green jacket with a white dress shirt, green tie and black slacks. I also had a nerf N-Strike gun painted to look sci-fi.

Holy shit do I miss that show.

I don't remeber any of my Halloween costumes. My god damn parents keep saying that this year will be my last year trick-or-treating. Then again they've been saying that since I was like, ten.

Posted

the one that sticks out the most for mistaken identity was the year i went as a charmelion....everyone thought i was charizard or charmander, except for one guy.

that dude was awesome.

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Charmeleon bros 4 lyfe <3 <3 <3

Posted

I've had a long-standing tradition of dressing up as the Phantom from Phantom of the Opera. Well, a female Phantom. Point still stands. Was planning to do an original character this year, though I probably won't be able to. . .

I also remember when I was 6, my mom made this really pretty Cinderella costume for me. Did my hair up and had little clear, plastic shoes and everything. Might dig up pics later if I feel like it.

Posted

This is a costume I wore in 2010?

post-16469-0-25735500-1351043381_thumb.j