Dark Souls the General Thread

317 posts in this topic

Posted

Also I don't know if I've posted these videos yet but I love both of them dearly, and they're by the same guy so you know he's a cool dude, and they're both about tarkus builds and havel builds so pretty accurate to this whole darknut business I would say(And they're both funny and worth watching I think):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnMvnyoYHS0

Posted

I wanna play Dark Souls but I hear it's really awful to play on PC without a controller ;-;

Posted

Generally, yeah. That's due to the fact that the PC port was only made due to popular demand, and wasn't originally designed for it. So it's not a game that can be played with a mouse and keyboard, really. Dark Souls 2 is being actively developed to be released for the PC along with everything else, though, so now that they're keeping the PC in mind along with it's development, it should be okay this time. I'm not worried. But yeah, you will want a controller.

Posted

tumblr_mkoo6d3Iwp1qbper1o1_400.gif

Posted (edited)

holy shit guyS HOLY SHIT HOLY

tumblr_mkp9yaTQPt1qig1uqo1_500.png

tumblr_mkp9yaTQPt1qig1uqo2_500.gif

DARK SOULS: DO THE WINDY THING MOD FOR WINDWAKER IS APPARENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT

I CAN SAVE HYRULE WITH THE CHOSEN UNDEAD

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Edited by pheonix561 (see edit history)

Posted

keep that shit away from my consoles

Cascade likes this

Posted

ITS SO CUTE

Posted

keep that shit away from my consoles

Is there any way to mod a wii so that you can play both the modded and unmodded versions of the same game?

Posted

even if there was i wouldn't let you do it

this happened with the berserk ssbb mod too

Posted

why are you factually awful

Posted (edited)

GUYS THERE'S A NEW DARK SOULS 2 DEMO GAMEPLAY VIDEO ON IGN

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/04/10/dark-souls-2-gameplay-reveal-12-minute-demo

Naturally, they don't really talk a lot about story. That said, there was a lot of speculation from the cinematic trailers for the game that this was a prequel to dark souls, and, given the nature of the armor the knight is wearing, it looks a lot like the knight is a knight of Balder or Berenike (which one specifically is not clear), but the fact that he's from one nation or the other might as well be confirmed. That said, one of the only known facts about the knights of berenike is that they were turned into undead like the plague, and the once proud and indomitable nation of knights was defeated that way. In the general loosely assembled plot of the game, there's speculation that the knights all decided to make exodus for lordran, which they apparently did, because they're puppying in lordran when you get there. Point is, this game might actually be told from the perspective of one of the knights trying to get to lordran. That's the theory I'm working with, anyways. Doesn't really mean much at this point, but it's something.

I would also like to point out those are definitely wyverns, not dragons. Like what we saw in the undead burgh, on the bridge. Big difference. And: This new protagonist looks sexy and exactly like what I want to play as. I am totes eager.

Edited by pheonix561 (see edit history)

Posted

holy shit guyS HOLY SHIT HOLY

tumblr_mkp9yaTQPt1qig1uqo1_500.png

tumblr_mkp9yaTQPt1qig1uqo2_500.gif

DARK SOULS: DO THE WINDY THING MOD FOR WINDWAKER IS APPARENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT

I CAN SAVE HYRULE WITH THE CHOSEN UNDEAD

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I follow the guy who made that on tumblr. It was just for fun i'm pretty sure.

Posted

tumblr_ml23nrLwBd1s4y4v7o1_400.gif