Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Skyward Sword BiT Wrong Warping

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Here's an example

What do you guys think of it? Have you used it at all? I have, it's really cool! I can get you to so many new places, and can sequence skip a lot like in this video. And you can do it right at the start of the game too, since all you have to do it jump off a cliff and die.

Duseindunlids likes this

Posted

So is there some sort of easter egg I didn't know about where you can run around skyloft at the title screen? Or is that an actual glitch?

Posted

Yeah I've seen this trick in a "speedrun" of skyward sword. It's pretty wonky

Posted

Pheo, that is a glitch. You do it y resetting the Wii right when you click continue after dying, similar to jumping off (Or falling into quicksand) in Twilight Princess!

And yes, Cirt. It is wonky. (I almost thought you were Cascade...fail)

Posted

So is there some sort of easter egg I didn't know about where you can run around skyloft at the title screen? Or is that an actual glitch?

It's a glitch called "Back in Time," because in Twilight Princess it would take you to a previous part of the game, I think it's available in Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

Posted

mmm, I think it's every game where Link is used as an actor at the title screen.

You've been able to do this stuff since Ocarina of Time technically, but back then you had to use a gameshark and the Beta Quest code to walk around the title screen.

Posted

Has anybody ever moved a boss from one area of the game to another? I mean, if it's possible for bosses to function outside of their arena, like how volvagia is supposed to mimic the flight of an arwing, would it be possible for him to be doing that in the kokiri forest or anything? Or King Dodongo in the lost woods?

Posted

It get's really messy. Volvagia will tunnel through the ground as part of his script and sometimes won't come back up, for example. Morpha would be the funnest outside of his temple if I had to guess; he will appear out of the ground and grab you if your near his pool of water, which is often spawned below ground.

Posted

So it's been tried before?

Posted

a few times.

it can only be done with a huuuuuge gameshark code though, because you have to replace 2-3 actors with the pieces of the boss (Volvagia has to spawn with the sinking pillar in his room, Bongo Bongo needs his hands and his drum). Even bosses like Ghoma take multiple actor mods because they're just bigger than most enemies.

but yeah, look up ocarina of time mods sometime. Zelda's birthday is the best example of moving bosses like barinade to different places.

Jareddude likes this