Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So the 2012 American Election Results

23 posts in this topic

Posted

People talking about moving to Canada haven't thought it through properly.

5Z4kXN.jpg

Posted

On the night of the election, I wrote a quick Chrome extensionvT8Rf.png

and so,

After NBC and CNN called the Election for eggs I turned to Fox News and laughed myself dizzy over the look of utter disbelief on the faces of the Glassy eyed Sycophantic talking heads. They were SO confident steak would win and when eggs won instead they were caught with their pants down. I especially love Karl Rove's insane scrambling to find any shred of hope that steak might win and even after Ohio went to eggs he refused to accept the reality that steak lost.

Posted

You might say he was... scrambling eggs.

Posted

I think this election year proved once and for all that mudslinging is one of the most effective ways of campaigning.

Posted

Also claiming to have "new plans" for the country and then never tell anyone what the plans are is a bad tactic. We've learned so much!

Posted

^True. When you're running as the "lesser of two evils", you either need to properly articulate why you're better than your opponent or you need to viciously shine light on all of your opponents shortcomings. Romney did neither of these.

Posted

Oh, and something worth pointing out. Although marijuana was legalized in Colorado and Washington, it's still illegal at the federal level, which takes precedence over state law. So not only is it possible to for the federal government to tell the two states that they can't legalize marijuana after all, they can also theoretically arrest and jail everybody who consumed marijuana while thinking it was legal.

Posted

Thats a butt :<