Yang is the best character

Posted

Agreed

Posted

This episode actually has a Daft Punk cameo BTW

Posted

I havent been watching RWBY lol

Posted

This season is actually better than last season sooooooooo you should be?

Posted

My senior year of High School I watched some Rooster Teeth. I watched the best Halo kills with some guys in my Study Hall. We also watched some Red vs. Blue. Other than that though, I haven't seen much Rooster Teeth. Besides Achievement Hunter. When I play the 360 I don't care about getting achievements, but for some reason I just enjoyed watching how to get some of the insane ones.

Posted

By the way, RedvsBlue is still an ongoing series that I follow religiously. I don't know who's animating the fight scenes this season, but it's clearly not mounty oum, and that makes me sad because they're just not as good.

Either way though, I really love the latest episode a whole lot actually. Sometimes they do weird stuff with the show, but then they have just one episode thats just "wow what a cool episode that was." That's what Season 12 episode 11 was. Here I'll even link it to you guys because I want you to watch it: http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rvb It's really spoilery though.

Just gonna go ahead and repost this in case you guys still haven't seen it

Posted

That dude from anime club who isn't pheo was right, this season of RWBY is MUCH better than the previous one.

Yang confirmed for still most interesting character

SilverAlchemic and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Season 12 of Read vs. Blue just ended. I think this was a good ending to a good season.

Posted

the after credits

THE AFTER CREDITS

When I say "PHYLLIS" in the credits I was like "hang on, was phyllis ever even in this season?" But then THERE SHE WAS. What do you guys think about the armor? It says it was just maine's helmet. It didn't say anything about the rest of the armor, or maine himself, even. What do you guys think is gonna happen with that? At the end of the episode they mentioned CHARON hired the UNSC splinter group back during seasons 8-10 when the freelancers were being freelancers. If you remember, the rebels had, in season 7, the recovered armor from agent connecticut (because she was lovers with that guy who turned around and wore her armor after she died). Maybe this will be like that? More Charon dudes wearing dead freelancer armor? Or maybe they're just going to have all the abilities the meta had? They did say after all that the armor being worn by the guys working under locus and felix was based off of Freelancer armor. I can't remember off the top of my head if agent Maine had anything in particular that made him so tough of a fighter, or why it would give them such an edge that they need it. What do you guys think?

Posted

The Meta / Agent Maine died in Revelations when he was pulled off the cliff by the warthog, courtesy of the Red team. He lost his AI due to the EMP that killed Alpha-Church in Reconstruction. Having said that, when he died in Revelations, he still had

all of his armor enhancements. All 8 of them.

Posted

YOU'RE RIGHT OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also we never saw a body and you know how these shows are about actually watching people die, not saying he's alive because he's probably not buuuuuuuut you know how it is

Posted

regardless of whatever i say to you about the circumstances of him plummeting off of a massive cliff, which i am sure you would ignore, the only thing that would make The Meta part with his equipment is death