Adventure in Skyloft

451 posts in this topic

Posted

"We could try shooting him with a slingshot?" I suggest, digging my slingshot out of my adventure pouch.

"You'll never get him from here, Emzy" Pipit says as I aim at him. Then I realize he's right.

"Any other ideas?" I ask.

"We could throw a bomb at him?" Bryarly suggests.

(this was short because I just realized I can't remember how to defeat him from here. lol)

Posted

"That's even heavier to throw. Just try the slingshot!" Karane says.

Emzy nods and aims at the bokoblin and fires. It barely reaches him, but with only a couple of inches it does hit him and the bokoblin falls over and drops the giant boulder, which is now coming towards of in a large pace.

"OUT OF THE WAY!" Callia screams and we all move to the left side of the platform.

"Let's go up!" I yell and so we do. Above, we find, to our disbelief, a village of bokoblins. They all schriek at the sight of us and they come running towards us.

Posted

"I'll take these two on the left!" I say, running to defeat them.

"I'll take the ones on the right." Pipit says, "Everyone else do the middle ones!"

It didn't take too long to defeat them but we're all panting for breath.

"Anyone need any potions?" Callia asks.

"I'm fine." I say, "hey there's a bag of potato chips on the ground."

"The bokoblins must have dropped them." Karane says.

"I didn't know bokoblins ate potato chips." Bryarly says.

(I know that bokoblins don't eat potato chips, I'm just being silly :P )

Posted (edited)

(Hehe! That made me chuckle :D )

Just as I think we're safe, a loud trumpeting noise erupts from above us. We all look up, startled by this sudden interruption. A bokoblin sits atop a large tower, holding some kind of horn. It's made out of what appears to be animal bone or tusk, and lets out a loud noise.

"He's summoning help," Fledge mumbles.

"We've got to do something, quick!" Bryarly says.

Pipit laughs "Relax, I've got this." He makes his way over towards a small patch of bomb flowers. He picks one, running cautiously with it towards the base of the tower. He stoops downwards, bowling the bomb underneath the tower just as it explodes. The bokoblin lets out a loud screech as the wooden structure collapses down. He disappears into a puff of smoke on the other end of the tower, which now acts as a bridge to cross the magma.

We all clamber over the make-shift bridge. We run through a tunnel infested with flaming bats, climb a giant vine wall, and tackle the biggest chuchu that I've ever seen. But eventually, we find ourselves facing something all too familiar.

"Oh goddess, not again!" I exclaim, studying the large sand slop laid out before us.

Leala sighs "Right, come on, let's head up!"

Edited by NayruGoddessOfWisdom (see edit history)

Posted

We dash up the slope and stop at the first platforms to tackle some bokoblins.

"Watch it!" Callia screams as a large boulder comes towards us. We jump out of the way and Pipit shoots the bokoblin down with his slingshot. On the next platforms three bokoblins with boulders stand ready to fire. Emzy, Karane and me shoot them down after they fired and we dash up to the top.

"Oh my..." I mumber as I see the beautiful large temple in front of me. The wall and pillars are covered in tiny mozaic stones and on the large door there are two dragons shown.

"Link has been here..." Karane mumbers, looking at what appears to be an opened lock.

Link... We were close...

Posted

We slowly walk into the temple, admiring the complicated mosaic patterns and shapes. I can't help but wonder what inside will look like and what new challenges we will have to face.

(Sorry this was short, I'm meant to be doing my homework.)

Posted

The one thing I can't help but notice is the intense heat the temple gives off. The others seems to feel it as much as I do, because I'm not the only one taking of my jacket. I wish I could take off other pieces of clothing, but that isn't really possible if I want to stay safe. We walk over a blue mosaic path what appears to be a snake, and well, the temple is full of stones and lava. We jump over stones that are pushed up by the lava and walk over a gaint draw bridge. Waiting for us is a new lizard like enemy.

"Oh goddess..." Fledge mumbers desperately.

Pipit jumps in front, trying to hit the beast, but it deflects his attack with his sheild. I jump forward, taking advantage of his focus on Pipit and hit him three times. We continue this technique until the beast is defeated.

Posted

"Wow... that guy was difficult" Pipit mumble, wiping the sweat from his brow "It doesn't help that this place is so damn hot!"

"Ok..." Bryarly says "Well we did a good job defeating that guy, but how are we meant to proceed from here?"

I look around me, taking in the layout of this room. A large stone island sits in the middle of the room, and I can see various platforms dotted around the edge of the space. As I stare around my in wonder and awe, I can't help but mull over how we're meant to go on. We can't exactly walk on lava.

"Yo!" comes a loud shout from across the lava.

We all whip around, turning to look at the source of the voice. One of the mogma sists in his little hole in the ground, waving at us across the vast room.

"It's you guys again! What might you be doin' here?" he shouts.

"We're still looking for Link and Zelda," Leala shouts back.

"Well ya lil' friend took my bomb bag and made his way deeper into the temple, why don'tcha follow on?"

Posted

"Wait!" Callia yells but the mogma is already gone.

"How the hell will we get up there?" Emzy sighes.

"Guys... Look at that thing..." Karane points at a round object that looks like some sort of eyeball. It lays in front of us, but it seems really scary to me to roll acros lava like that.

"I'll go first," Pipit says, trying to look confident. He jumps on the ball and walks a bit forward. The ball rolls forward and Pipit tries to keep his balance by holding his arms out. He carefully does this until he reaches the next platform. We all do the same, and when it's my turn I can't help but think of the fact that it's very possible for me to fall in to the lava, seeing who clumsy I am. But luckily, I make it trough without dying or something, so I didn't complain.

'Let's go trough that door", Fledge says, pointing at the golden door in front of us.

Posted

We go through the door and to everyone's disappointment, we're faced with yet another large slope only this one is made of mosaic tiles. It looks way longer than any of the ones we've seen so far and we don't know if we'll be able to get up it.

"How about we just run for it like before?" I ask.

"Wait Emzy, that's not such a good ide-" Pipit begins but I've already started running. Suddenly a large number of heavy rocks come crashing down on top of me, sending me sliding back down the hill.

"I'm fine." I say, but I've grazed my skin all over.

"Well how will we get up there?" Karane asks.

Posted

"Look! There's some sort of side platform there. What if we dash up there, trought the series of rocks and wait until they are gone so we can continue?" Callia says.

"Smart! Great idea!" I say, patting Callia on her back.

One by one we do as Callia said, and we finally all reach the top, kind of exhausted. Up at the top is a large dragon head sticking out of the wall, surounded by a pool of lava.

Posted

((I would like to join this RP. If you are ok with that))

Posted (edited)

(Ok I've asked everyone and your welcome to join :D

Please set up an OC like we've done and one that will fit in with the plot. and welcome to our RP :D )

Edited by I like waffles <3 (see edit history)

Posted

((wonderful!))

Name: Zurin

Race: Demon

Hair/Eye Color: Thin, grey hair covered in a maroon cowl, blue eyes obstructed by thick goggles.

Outfit: a deep maroon, stylish tunic and pants cover his chest, upper arms and legs, with a creamy white cloth tied around his waist and long gloves and boots (creamy white as well) to cover his lower arms and his feet. Carries no weapons, and the only uncovered skin is his face, which is mostly obscured by the maroon cowl he wears.

History: A demon in self-imposed exile that commands fire. A bit of a blabbermouth and philosopher, he likes Hylians and other sentients almost as much as he likes himself, and he really, really likes himself. He tracks Ghirahim and Zelda out of curiosity while honing his skills as a sorcerer of the flame.

_____

Deep within the Earth Temple, in the lair where Ghirahim and Zelda had been only a moment before, Zurin observed the rubble of some great beast the demon lord had conjured. "Such a simple golem; it's as if Ghirahim is losing his touch..." the demon scoffed. "A wiser summoner, which is to say any summoner besides Ghirahim, would have called upon the magma itself to wipe away an intruder." But that wasn't too important. What did matter was the sound of boulders falling in an adjacent room, which meant either the lizafos were getting so dumb that they set off their own traps, or another intruder was on their way. With nowhere to turn but the abominably holy Earth Spring behind him, he would have to confront the warrior here.

Giving a deep sigh, Zurin positioned himself at the entrance to the spring, expecting the worst.

Posted (edited)

"He can't be far gone... he just can't be," Leala mumbles, taking a deep breath as she runs deeper into the dungeon. Her comrades follow just a few paces behind her. Pipit, Karana and Leala are all wielding swords and Bryarly, Fledge and I rush in all a panic.

"LINK! ZELDA!" Pipit yells into the large open room.

The only reply they're met with is silence and their own footsteps. All six of the trainee knights are completely unaware of the Demon hiding in the doorway just ahead.

"What's this...?" I mumble, leaning down to inspect the pile smoldering rocks that lies at the bottom of this steep slope.

"Who knows," Bryarly replies, "but we don't have time to worry! We need to move on, the longer we delay, the worse this will get..."

She grabs me roughly by the hand as our group begins to dash up the slope. My feet are already aching in my brown leather boots. I can feel blisters bubbling between my toes... but Karane is insistent that Link is nearby.

We're close to the doorway, just like in the previous temple, that must be our path forward. Yet... there's a shadowed figure watching us, leaning casually against the doorframe. His blue eyes are almost laughing beneath the thick lense of his goggles as he watches us, silent.

Pipit narrows his eyes, determination setting over him as he presses his lips together, thrusting his sword forward. "Friend or foe?" he demands.

"Isn't that an interesting question..." the creature replies.

Edited by NayruGoddessOfWisdom (see edit history)