Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Uganda's Parliament has vowed to pass the "Kill the Gays" bill as a 'Christmas Present'

59 posts in this topic

Posted

You two are identical in a preachy sense. The only difference is you're on opposite sides of the debate.

And neither of us know how to argue too! We'd be stuck in one spot for days I'm sure. Woe is the incompetent arguers. XD

Posted

Yeah, you probably would.

Posted

Yeah, you probably would.

Yeah, we probably would. Probably, you know? Probably would be.

Posted

Still no comment on my Fanta trivia.

Now that's criminal.

Posted

Still no comment on my Fanta trivia.

Now that's criminal.

Which is what about the Fanta triva-what?

Posted

Did you even read Teto's post

Posted

u___u

Anyway, trivia time, because this is my favourite Nazi Germany trivia. When listing pros and cons of the holocaust, it's a PURE SIN to ignore the fact that out of Nazi Germany we got Fanta. The Coca Cola factories in Germany at the time couldn't make Coca Cola because they couldn't import the ingredients from America or wherever else. So they decided to make a new drink that could be made using ingredients available to them, and so they came up with what we know as Fanta. When deciding on the name someone said "Use your imagination!", which in German is "Fantasie!", to which one of them replied "Fanta!". So after the war when the Coca Cola factories were united once more, Fanta continues production.

This has been today's debatably serious Teto post.

This is honestly my favourite piece of trivia though.

SilverAlchemic and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Did you even read Teto's post

Well, you're intelligent. What do you think my last post implies?

HINT: It's not sarcastic confusion.... GO!

Posted

WANNA FANTA

DONCHA WANNA

Posted

Scarecrow, let me give you a friendly piece of advice from someone who knows. Don't do this. Don't come on some random forum and start debating like this. We don't know you. You come across as pretentious and malicious because we don't know anything else about you. I'm glad you have beliefs. That's a good thing. But those beliefs aren't the end-all be-all for everyone here. You won't change any hearts or minds by debating the way you are. Every argument has two sides and, believe me, debating for the sake of debating is extremely tiresome.

Posted

The first thing you need to know about debating in Serious Discussion is that nobody likes debating in Serious Discussion.

SilverAlchemic and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Scarecrow, let me give you a friendly piece of advice from someone who knows. Don't do this. Don't come on some random forum and start debating like this. We don't know you. You come across as pretentious and malicious because we don't know anything else about you. I'm glad you have beliefs. That's a good thing. But those beliefs aren't the end-all be-all for everyone here. You won't change any hearts or minds by debating the way you are. Every argument has two sides and, believe me, debating for the sake of debating is extremely tiresome.

Haha, that's great. But get on Page 5 with us, we've moved onward to different matters. Uganda and debate etiquette are no longer trendy here it seems. I'm not suggesting my views are an absolution to the matter, I'm just fervently defending them making it seem as such. But fine, pretentious and malicious... wait until you get to know me, enjoy. ;)

Posted

You are what this forum has been lacking through this long bitter period.

Cirt likes this

Posted

Calling dibs on his legs. We haven't had a good meal in months.