Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dumb Little Vlog

44 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I went to resume filming bits for my upcoming project and two clips stood out to me in a way that they wouldn't fit the actual videos to be released. One I found to be slightly funny and another, cringe-worthy, but slightly so. Enjoy. :)

P.S. If this doesn't belong here, I'll understand if it's reallocated.

Edited by Stylin' Scarecrow (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Neat. Are you putting a filter over the video? And is the hat the Zelda-related thing?

Also, it's "relocated", as in to move to a different place.. "Allocate" means to distribute or ration or to set apart for some reason.

A filter? For the quality you mean? The hat as well as the entire project is Zelda-related. This morning was a very successful haul for filming too. I was extremely happy about it.

"Allocate" is also a synonym for assign. :) Reallocate = Reassign. ;)

You and I will be legendary grammar rivals, I feel.

Posted (edited)

I mean in the first half it looks as if an effect was added to it to make it look older? I don't know, though.

It might be a synonym on Thesaurus.com, but the video won't be "reassigned" because it doesn't make sense here. You meant that the video may be relocated. Because that makes sense in this context. So I will take this is as you admitting that you meant to type "relocated". You even say "if this doesn't belong here". Here, meaning a location. Not an assignment. Relocated.

In this case I was allocated one victory trophy and you were relocated to a prison cell waiting execution.

No, it's a newly uploaded video so it needs to adjust to YouTube's quality format. It has 1080p viewing, as will all of them.

I'm breaking the literary barrier then. You're being too pedantic about context. Most people believe you shouldn't begin a sentence with 'because', but you had anyways. Besides, with my cat-like prowess I can easily make my way through whichever correctional facility I'm being held in, hop the walls (while probably sustaining some barbwire kisses), find you and forcefully claim the trophy for my own. My mantel is already quite cluttered with accolades, but I just assume to pile them atop one another these days. ;)

Also, if we are going to be so attentive to detail...

Either "Waiting FOR execution", or "Awaiting execution". What is a "waiting execution"? Can death perceive patience? It must, Mickey Rooney's still kicking it.

Chimetals likes this

Posted

I just

Posted

I just

This is improper reply etiquette. Let me prepare some paragraphs.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

I just

Posted (edited)

Whether you think that you're acting isn't relevant or existant really doesnt matter.

The fact of the matter is, I'm not acting... whatever that means. I'm not some creep with a Frasier Crane-esque persona that decided to subject this very site with an elaborate troll. Not so convoluted though, eh? Google saw right through the rouse I've obviously been entertaining... gimme a break for just one post, please? Why are you so judgmental about me, because some of the words I use are ones you've never read? Really what it? The little back-and-forth about grammar slips was just friendly bantering (at least that's what I figured), but then you just rage and call me an actor, or pretentious. Ever since I've appeared in the Ugandan Genocide thread, I've been like a case of hemorrhoids on you and you only continue to willingly irritate your own pain, that's your problem to deal with, as well as this whole "acting" conspiracy you've cooked up.

Can anyone explain why Google is so abrasive, directly or indirectly? You're not such a kind person after all. I'll just keep away from you then. Thanks for the advice you'd inadvertently gave to me about yourself. I'd like it if you just left me alone now.

Posted

Beyond our help.

My advice was for your own good. Welp. Have fun with all of the friends you won't make.

How insulting do you have to be before you realize you're an asshole?

Posted (edited)

He already said in a Status Update that most of the time he wasn't serious. This was one of those cases.

I think.

Edited by Silver Moon (see edit history)

Posted

No, Silver, this was one of those serious times.

Look, scarecrow. You might be a really cool person to know in person, but yesterday you didn't exactly make the best first impression. Maybe you meant well by jumping in the Uganda thread and talking about how much you support gay rights and how sad it is that the rest of the world didn't, but you weren't handling yourself in the most tactful way.

I'm looking at this thread and seeing you degrade chase when he makes the point about the WBC instead of just correcting him. You go on to T1g who mentions a fact about the halocaust's effect on germany's economy, and without responding to his point, you just say:

Oh, please... You know what, nevermind. Whatever you say.

There was the part where I asked you how old you were, because I honestly didn't think someone who was out of their adolescent years would be responding to the people he was debating with with such patronization and disrespect. And you revealed that, and later reinforced, you sincerely believe that grammar is a sign of maturity. I promise you you are taking the wrong approach to maturity if you think something as subjective as grammar is a sure sign of it. And forget the short essay I wrote about how you're only randomly citing facts without reason or direction. You didn't respond to anything I said. You only responded to the bit I said about grammar, with "I didn't say I was the best at grammar, just better than you."

Everyone on this website is always open to new members joining, and as long as they're a friendly member to know, it doesn't matter what side of a debate they take on things. If you don't believe me, take a look through the coming/going board of the website, for all the new joining members. All of us would rather see you stay than go, but not if you're just going to be a dick to the other members of this website. That's why you're getting the response you've been getting from Alex, and why you're finding yourself in general disfavor with the majority of everyone else.

Do you remember that thing I said about how you don't know how to argue? A lot of it has to do with respecting your opponent, whether they're you're friend or not.

Posted

Scarecrow, it's really hard to take you serious when you don't take any of us serious.

Every time you post, I laugh to myself. Nobody is this big of a tool.

Posted

Yeah he apologized its all cool

Posted

I figured there wasn't any need to submit a second thread, so I'll just add videos of mine to this one until it recedes into the darkness of the double digit pages. This was another small vlog-type deal I filmed. It's just a series of 3 cat leaps caught at several different angles. Enjoy. :)