Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Stupid things we did as kids

25 posts in this topic

Posted

On my way home from work today I spotted a group of kids playing in a Shopping Cart IN THE STREET. I had half a mind to pull over and yell at them to go home, luckly a cop beat me too it.

This got me to thinking about how much of a hypocrite I was being. In my younger years I did stupid and reckless things too.

When I was in Junior High I lived fairly close to school so I'd ride my bike there. My school was at the base of a steep hill and I would often speed down the hill on my bike. One Spring day I was going Mach 5 when I hit a patch of sand that was left over from the Winter. I very nearly lost control and to this day I shudder to think what would've happened if I did.

When I was a few years younger I idolized my friend Brenna's older brother Jason. When Recycling started in my town we went around smashing glass bottles and jars from Bins. This bit of fun came back to bite me when I nearly sliced my little finger off on a cut Aluminium can top. I cut it so deep you could see bone, several stitches later I learned to never do that again. I still have a scar on that finger to this day.

My Freshman year of Highschool a bunch of us went to a party and after partaking of many beverages of questionable alcoholic content we left. It was then that a friend (who shall remain nameless) suggested that we break into a condemned house a few blocks over. We spent the better part of an hour trashing the place, pulling out wires, kicking holes in drywall, I smashed a Toilet with a sledge hammer and started work on the Bathtub when a Police Car searchlight blasted in from outside. I never ran harder in my life. I'm lucky this happened before cell phone cameras, or my class D felony would be caught on Video.

Posted

I've not done something that stupid. The dumbest thing I'd ever done was go up onto a brick wall blocking off some stairs up to some raised apartments in a complex I lived in in Texas. I fell off and broke my wrist. Never went back up there. I was five, by the way.

Posted

I hit a patch of sand that was left over from the Winter.

It snows sand where you come from? That is so cool.

Posted

It snows sand where you come from? That is so cool.

They put sand and salt on the roads to give traction on the ice smart ass.

Posted

I was too young to remember, but apparently when I was three I tried to stick my dick in a fan

Thankfully my dad stopped me or else I would be Queen Pheo

Aren't you already?

-shot-

Chimetals and Teto like this

Posted

They put sand and salt on the roads to give traction on the ice smart ass.

So it doesn't snow sand? Bummer.

Posted

This is the kind of thing I live for

Along with living in and of itself

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Can I use "sticking your dick in the fan" as meaning whenever someone does something you do pheo.

Like if someone posts a comic or makes a silly face that can be described as sticking your dick in the fan. It can be just ridiculous enough to be funny even if you don't understand the in-joke.

Or perhaps to "pheo" would be to do something ridiculous and potentially embarrassing for the rest of your life, like sticking your dick in a fan.

Posted

Potentially embarrassing like turning your pal's name into a word that means potentially embarassing? Yeah go for it.

if you wanna be a JERK.

Anyways, the fan was the kind that has bars all around the blades so you cant get anything stuck in it, but a two year old's penis would be able to fit through(AT THE TIME). In my defense it probably wasn't long enough (AT THE TIME) to reach all the way to the spinning fan blade.

Posted

AT THE TIME

Posted

i was eating mandarin oranges while reading this thread, and i nearly choked.

im in a similar boat as SM, but i did cut my lip open once with a pair of scissors. it involved a giant pixie stick and the most distilled form of my stupidity.

ive also snuck into an abandoned building a couple times, but i got some good pictures for art class from one of the trips. i did not, however, have to run from the cops.

oh yeah, back in my childhood (middle school?) days, my dad, me, and my bro played "scare the crap out of the cats" (thats just what i call it now) which consisted of sneaking up on an unsuspecting feline (because of that whole "you cant sneak up on a cat, theyre too good at hearing" thing) and just grab-tapping them on the back. i won, and i still have a scar high up on my right thigh from when my cat freaked out and leaped off the bench he was on like a possessed, clawed fish. hes declawed in the front, too.

Posted

Once when I was one or two years old, I sat on a broken swing and cut my leg badly enough I had to be taken to the ER to have the cut stapled shut. Or so I'm told, I have absolutely no recollection of the event whatsoever, it was before the age you start remembering things.

Posted

Two is a dangerous age, man. More dangerous than your twenty first birthday. If I were drunk on my twenty first birthday I wouldn't stick my dick in a fan.

I really hope that's true.