Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Stupid things we did as kids

25 posts in this topic

Posted

When I was 4, I had gotten my first bike. Being the naive child that I was, I was led to believe that the bicycle helmet would not only protect my skull, but also make it completely impervious to harm. And so it was that a few months later I donned that magical headwear and wheeled that Huffy to the top of the hill next to my house. The hill in question wasn't incredibly steep, but it ended with a large wooden fence at the bottom. How I laughed at this fence, which thought of itself as invincible and impenetrable. As I mounted my training-wheels-equipped steed, I thought to myself, "This shall be my finest moment". I pedaled forward, the wind rushed past me as I sped down that hill. Rapidly approaching the wooden barricade, I leaned forward to ready that indestructible battering ram attached to my head.

Long story short:

*THWACK*

"MOMMYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Posted

I got thrown off a horse going full gallop down a gravel road once. Kinda messed up my back for a few years. It wasn't so much me being stupid as the adults putting a small child on the biggest, wildest horse they had though.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

When I was 2 or 3 we went on holiday to Cyprus. Apparently I managed to get my head stuck in the bannister on the balcony. Don't remember any of this though.

Posted

When I was 8 I was climbing the large oak tree in my yard. I was fairly high up when I lost my gripp and fell to Earth. I landed square on my back and had the "Wind knocked out of me". I spent the next five minutes gasping for air. Luckily when the world stopped spinning I was unscathed.

When I was 14 I got into a fight with my Dad about me breaking Curfew and when I went back to my room I punched out the window. While my fist was uninjured I sliced my wrist up something awful. Luckily it wasn't to deep.

This is something I never told anyone. When I was 10 a friend and I were fooling around in a vacant lot behind or Condo Complex. We were being idiots playing with matches. It was very dry that year and the next thing you know the tall grass goes up in flames. We ran so far, to a park many blocks away. When we came back a half hour later fire trucks were everywhere "I was at the park, what happened?"

To this day I still cringe when I go by that place, a house is there now.

Posted

Two is a dangerous age, man. More dangerous than your twenty first birthday. If I were drunk on my twenty first birthday I wouldn't stick my dick in a fan.

I really hope that's true.

this reminds me of a story. when my friend turned 19 this year, she had work the next day and refused to go out. so she told me to take her fake and go out for her. so I went out with her boyfriend's roommate and good friend.

fast forward a few hours. we are extremely drunk. this is actually the most drunk I had ever been in my life, and I actually don't remember any of this happening. I had been keeping in touch with my boyfriend all night and when he noticed I wasn't texting him or returning his calls, he knew something was wrong. so he drives to my friends boyfriend's apartment and shows up on the following scene.

well, there's me. I'm puking everywhere and crying and shivering. turns out I was nearly alcohol poisoned. then, there's friends boyfriends roommate (who we'll call David) and friends boyfriends good friend (who we'll call josh). josh and David are throwing bottles at each other in the kitchen. before this, they had run to the apartment complex's pool, bare ass naked, and gone for a swim. my boyfriend tells me he had to run out after them and get them to come back.

David eventually calms down (he's a loud guy by nature) and josh then continues to stick his dick into a jar of peanut butter. crunchy, I believe my boyfriend told me later, and he said josh kept exclaiming how it felt so fantastic. now josh is a big guy. and apparently he had a tiny situation, lol. and these guys aren't like, freshman either. they're 23 year old seniors.

I am so glad I was blacked out at this point because oh my god. all in all it was a successful

night, no one got hurt or lost any money, we made it back, and I was hungover for two days.

but man. that jar of peanut butter.

tldr; got really drunk with a couple guys, one of them stuck his penis into a jar of peanut butter

Posted (edited)

One Summer, a friend and I were just riding our bikes in dumb little repetitive circles down near the end of my driveway. A few minutes passed before this van of older women (bear in mind my friend and I were about 10 and 12) who must have been in their early twenties stopped beside us. We were caught off guard as they inquired us with a very strange question that I'd never come across being as young as I was. "Which one of us do you think's the hottest?". I was extremely nervous, but I was also thinking my opinion truly mattered (though it didn't), and I didn't want to hurt any of their feelings. This was my 12-year old mentality. I turned towards my friend and he was just as perplexed and worried as I was. I then just answered saying "Well, I think you're all really hot.". They were determined to get an unbiased answer from me though, they asked again. I looked down because I wanted to cry and I said with a somber voice, "I don't know...". One girl then replied, "Awww, why don't you come in here with us and you can get a better look, sweetie". My friend started to turn nonchalantly back towards my house as he knew that an answer from him wasn't expected. I was thinking to myself "God, what a shit, puppying friend, stay here puppyer, you piece of shit, puppy!". Then my fear of how this situation could further unfurl forced my young assertiveness to shine. I then said, "We'll be right back". Him and I both turned around and the van of horny college girls lost interest and probably prowled for weaker prey. The reason why this was something stupid that I'd done as a child was because I was playing too close to the road, I could have gotten hit by a car.

Edited by Stylin' Scarecrow (see edit history)

Posted

Hey everyone! I don't recall doing anything particularly silly in my youth, like sticking my dick in a fan, but I understand where you're all coming from! Kids can be reckless, can't they? Maybe I'll remember something crazy I did long ago; I think we know where I'll come first.

also lol scarebro I laughed

Posted

When I was a kid a group of us would every weekend go down to the shore of the Connecticut River and fish. One day I broke away from the group and headed up river by myself. I found a secluded spot and took a dump in the river and ran back to the group. As the others fished and played in the water my poop floated by, I never laughed so hard as the guys jumped out of the water at the sight of poop.

During the Winter of my Senior year of Highschool there was a firedrill and we all had to go out in the cold. A bunch of us got warm in a car and someone got it in their head to light up a joint. I knew it was risky but I had a test waiting that I was NOT ready for. I took a few hits and by the time we got back to class it "took effect". I was so paranoid I thought everyone was looking at me. When I got the test back the next day somehow I passed.

This didn't happen to me but rather to my friend Damien. We were at a New Year Eve party in Highschool. Damien got drink and climbed onto the roof of the Garage. He pulled his pants down and started peeing off the roof onto the ground below. I left the party but he apparently passed out of the roof with his pants around his ankles. He never admitted it (and still won't to this day) but rumor is he got Frostbite on his junk.

Posted

I hung out in a zelda chatroom and unmentionable things occurred.

Joshawott and pheonix561 like this